Reworked Bow Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

<3
I mean first you came up with idea of threshold jewels to fix skills now you remove them o.O
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
More, i need more!
"
I mean first you came up with idea of threshold jewels to fix skills now you remove them o.O

Well, if they fix the skill and it no longer requires a jewel to be "fixed", even better. More free jewel slots thus making the fixed skill even stronger. I see this as an absolute win. ;)
yay

more helmet enchantments..

said not even the whitest knight from tencentggg ever.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
So projectile speed increases how far projectiles go.
what the hell ?? why i learnt this now ????

what else i have been missing ?
fk archnemesis.
if only the stug could get the same treatment as explosive arrow
"
Split Arrow
Split Arrow now has added physical damage on the gem that grows as it levels, with slightly lower base damage. This makes it more powerful while leveling, being less dependent on having a powerful bow.

So this basically means: Split Arrow still stays a garbage Skill, which shall only be used, for the very first levels, till players get GMP and "REAL" vaible Bowskills?

Okay... nice rework.

Last edited by xX999Xx on Dec 3, 2019, 5:15:46 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
I was excited for 3.9 and 2.0, but now not so much.

Ok I'm going to be that guy, POE 2 is 4.0 not 2.0. I mean did you ever saw a software going from version 3.X to 2.X
Nice stuff, cant wait till I can try those by myself..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info