New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

The whole fishing joke is getting a little out of hand... For what silly amusement there is to it, I think we have enough 'support' for it in the game already, do we really need to keep churning out new cards and items every league?
these fishing div cards are such a waste... more junk from diviner boxes.
niceeee
"
dachoppa wrote:
these fishing div cards are such a waste... more junk from diviner boxes.

They'll be staggeringly rare, I expect.

Le Toucan Will Return
Divine Justice looks interesting.

On the other hand, this is another sign that the helmet enchantments are not enough accessible.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
it's me or more cards people "create" the worse they get?

the only "decent" is the lab enchant one..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
it's me or more cards people "create" the worse they get?

the only "decent" is the lab enchant one..

Well, some people do that on purpose lmao.

Last edited by Relarious on Dec 5, 2019, 7:25:25 PM
I can't believe all you people still haven't figured out how to finish Krillson's quest. These cards should provide a HUGE hint to most of the community. I'm still surprised at the reward it gave, although I received a message here on pathofexile over a year ago saying not to link the reward or show anyone what I got until four more were found by the community.

You need a friend to help bring you items but that's literally it, it's not that difficult to figure out, especially if you have been playing since Beta.
Last edited by Ring on Dec 5, 2019, 7:29:35 PM
Enchant ones seems cool,if we can get the enchant without roll the item stats...is it?
"
Ring wrote:
I can't believe all you people still haven't figured out how to finish Krillson's quest. These cards should provide a HUGE hint to most of the community. I'm still surprised at the reward it gave, although I received a message here on pathofexile over a year ago saying not to link the reward or show anyone what I got until four more were found by the community.

You need a friend to help bring you items but that's literally it, it's not that difficult to figure out, especially if you have been playing since Beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info