New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Fishing so ez. You get fishing rod, albino rhoa feather, than set "alluring" sextant on Desert Spring (see fishing card image) map = ez fishing
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Dec 6, 2019, 4:40:50 PM
I want fishing stuff :D
ty
A
Does anyone know if the cards surrounding fishing items were made by supporters or the devs themselves?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Does anyone know if the cards surrounding fishing items were made by supporters or the devs themselves?

unless the creator of the card shows up here to confirm it it will be a mystery.. it could be dev's or people working there.. even so, not sure why they are added to the massive amount of cards already in game..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

unless the creator of the card shows up here to confirm it it will be a mystery.. it could be dev's or people working there.. even so, not sure why they are added to the massive amount of cards already in game..

If the fishing cards were added in the game by the devs themselves, I hope it's at least hinting to the fact that fishing might be a real side activity you could do one day in the game and not just some running gag / easter egg. I legitimately think it would be an amazing side activity to do similar to decorating hideouts once you're burned out on running maps or trading. Being able to catch fish that you could use for a temporary buff in your flask slots I think would be amazing and change gameplay from just relying on flasks to then adding in a new factor of relying on certain fish consumables during boss fights, etc., and bring in a new economy too. I don't understand why they themselves don't want to add it in, considering games like Fate, which is a somewhat similar ARPG and Runescape pulled it off pretty well, I think it'd be a missed opportunity for them to not add fishing in their game.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 7, 2019, 6:53:54 AM
pog champ
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Only took the announcement of PoE2 for them to confirm Fishing. Gonna get banned for mentioning it but just so everyone knows, equipping Fairgrave's Tricorne while leveling = Fishing Drops enabled

#FreeFishSpeak
rigbold is way to go
For once GGG i feel like thanking you about giving some clues on how to fish to people like me. I have a good feeling that with these cards i'll finally understand how to do it, after 3 years of unsuccessful reasearch. Knowing how you usually do, even if getting those cards will be probably hard as hell, i have now something tangible to look up to. Thanks a lot.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

If the fishing cards were added in the game by the devs themselves, I hope it's at least hinting to the fact that fishing might be a real side activity you could do one day in the game and not just some running gag / easter egg. I legitimately think it would be an amazing side activity to do similar to decorating hideouts once you're burned out on running maps or trading. Being able to catch fish that you could use for a temporary buff in your flask slots I think would be amazing and change gameplay from just relying on flasks to then adding in a new factor of relying on certain fish consumables during boss fights, etc., and bring in a new economy too. I don't understand why they themselves don't want to add it in, considering games like Fate, which is a somewhat similar ARPG and Runescape pulled it off pretty well, I think it'd be a missed opportunity for them to not add fishing in their game.

Have you tried Torchlight? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info