Blight Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Going to be a late start for me... likely the following Monday or Tuesday. Oh well. I might get the first patch in before I have to deal with the problems. Oh... and I get to skip all the "first to" messages. Bonus.
I don't understand what will happen to SSF Blight master missions. Will they be added to SSF Standard?

Why speaking about player-initiated league merge for ssf and for private league?

I'm not english speaking native and a bit confused by the annoucement.
"
popossum wrote:
I don't understand what will happen to SSF Blight master missions. Will they be added to SSF Standard?

Why speaking about player-initiated league merge for ssf and for private league?

I'm not english speaking native and a bit confused by the annoucement.

yes, ssf blight master missions will be merged to standard ssf.

it is different for player leagues because you could open private leagues, get additional master missions every day and have an advantage over regular players ("pay to win").
"
but not for player-initiated league merges such as SSF or Private Leagues

I wish you're right but this quote still confuse me... They speak about Private Leagues, and I understand the problem for them, but they also speak about SSF in general. Or am I misreading?
No thank you. I don´t want/need/wish for anymore Carnival Boxes.

I just want to get higher Level with my in-game Character, before Blight League ends.
And then just make sure to get more Challenges done.
Yes, Ill be waiting.
I spent points but didn't get a box. Where is it supposed to show up?
Last edited by Obumbro on Dec 25, 2019, 1:11:08 PM
I got the cloak. Its good but already have many back attachments.
Just got Harley quin monkey pet :( İs GGG put the store ringmaster cloak later?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info