Conquerors of the Atlas Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Looks good and it's nice to see you getting ahead of yourselves and penalizing the new support gems for PvP. The salivating win button seeking nerds are probably a little upset but hey, it's the right thing to do.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

New Items
Metamorph Brain
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Eye
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Liver
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Lung
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Heart
Metamorph Sample

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I'm excited about the new Ballista support gem. Woot!
pog
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

New Items
Metamorph Brain
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Eye
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Liver
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Lung
Metamorph Sample
Metamorph Heart
Metamorph Sample

Haha. First thing I thought of when I saw the names of all the pieces
What about the new item influence types? I don't see any filter options for those.
Can I get an awakened cold to fire and/or faster casting please...
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Very nice! Alot of new stuff! :)
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Hi

15 stackable currency for this league? Will the currency stash tab be updated? I hope so.

BR
Osi
"
MrOsi wrote:
Hi

15 stackable currency for this league? Will the currency stash tab be updated? I hope so.

BR
Osi

If this happens, it only ever happens in the subsequent patch, not the current one. So I'm afraid you'll have to store those items in regular stash space (or the handful of non-dedicated slots of the currency tab) for 3.9. They are stackable though, so hopefully it won't be too painful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info