No daily missions on standard

One month after blight leagu I did log in on standard and did 11 red map so I can acumulate daily missions on standard. I did play almost all days in blight but on blight league. Just after blight end I did log in to standard character and I had 5! daily white! missions. Why?
https://ibb.co/tHgvxPn
Last edited by Dhavos81 on Dec 11, 2019, 6:38:31 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2019, 4:37:16 PM
Something looks wrong there; my Blight missions were merged with (added to) my standard ones. If you hardly played at all on standard, you probably stopped accumulating missions there at some point. (It seemed to work that way for me.) But you should have had at least a week or two of red missions in standard plus whatever you had in Blight.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Dec 11, 2019, 7:12:00 PM
did you login daily on you STD character?
d:-D*
You only get the daily missions when you log into a specific league on that day. They don’t just accumulate without you playing. So, if you didn't login to STD, then you aren't going to get any missions on STD.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I wasnt loging in on standard I did red map and moved to blight. Meybe 5 white maps award was effect of this one log in but I guess that should be more clear what has to be done to get them... Also question is why I got white missions if I did red one?

This is situation just after blight ended. I got blight missions added to standard minutes later but I has hoping for ton syndicate missions :( I use them all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info