Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Gem Information

"
profanemorgue wrote:
"
Tojaro5 wrote:
"
So now, we can use awakened ancestral call + tribal fury anointment + an equipment that can also roll a mod same as tribal fury (if my memory serves me right), and that's 5 copies attacking at the same time, yea? Shouldn't be much for single target DPS but the clear speed would be insane for some high end melee builds (hello again molten strike)! may probably destroy GPU and poe server if abused correctly though... We'll see.

Flicker Strike is now even faster!

Actually it should kill more mobs with each flicker with that many copies, so flicker strike would be much faster but also more importantly much less epilepsy inducing! ...I could be wrong, very very wrong but the bait is planted.

Flicker Strike + CoC + Lightning Warp to rebuild the epilepsy inducing feeling again ;-)
Barrage support seems bad im suprised that much of less total damage, molten strike seems nice additional proj with some flat damage
That barrage gem is a WASTE ; where is the raised zombie gem ?¿ hope GGG read this post on forus and make something good, cuz even with those awakened gems , game and build feel so destroyed...
"
Calions wrote:
That barrage gem is a WASTE ; where is the raised zombie gem ?¿ hope GGG read this post on forus and make something good, cuz even with those awakened gems , game and build feel so destroyed...

Raise Zombies gem issn't displayed as the changes to it aren't displayed there. And I am totally not your opinion that the game is destroyed. depending on what build you were playing that might be. But if it's about zombies I bet it'll be okay. Come back in a week and see.
...What did they used to look like? Which ones are buffed and which are nerfed?
Ever drowned by water? How about skill gems? Great job... Loving this change...
Why does Ensnaring arrow have the AOE tag? My understanding it is it is a single target projectile and the tether only affects the last individual that it hits (should it pierce/chain/fork). Am I just not understanding the skill correctly?

Oh, I think i figured it out while typing this, its because AoE determines the length of the tether isn't it?
I'd say don't use the word "fire" in your descriptions when you can use a word like launch/shoot that doesn't also mean; "fire" as in the element that is commonly mentioned in this game. Who is your language continuity editor? I noticed one spell said " does *% decreased dmg" and another one says "does *% less damage" ...a clearly undefined constant in your game language. Get everyone on the same page language wise. Just like you wouldn't use the word "Freeze" instead of "stun". On top of that, why are you using the words "more , less, increase, decrease" at all? Just use a "+" or "-" before the number. A lot of these you've posted here have the mixed "more" and "increased" in the same gem... it's the same word please be more consistent with it. Please.. it makes me worry when you do old age things like this :p
Last edited by firstdayplaying on Dec 12, 2019, 10:40:17 AM
"
ShadowyDream wrote:
Why does Ensnaring arrow have the AOE tag? My understanding it is it is a single target projectile and the tether only affects the last individual that it hits (should it pierce/chain/fork). Am I just not understanding the skill correctly?

Oh, I think i figured it out while typing this, its because AoE determines the length of the tether isn't it?

Yes. It's the area that the enemy will be tethered to, meaning the more AoE buffs you go for, the bigger the area that they'll be slowed, vulnerable and stuck in, which gives you more room to run around with.
Well, have decided I want to play some kind of Archer thing at least. But that is not because of all the Archer/Bow Gems and such, it´s because it is very long since last time I played an Archer.
And then I will also make a Cycloner this Metamorph/Atlas Conqueror League.

And other then that I will try to get as far as I can, really. Hope to get to Level 100 this League. Would be really nice to achieve that. And many more Challenges done too then usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info