Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Soon

it takes 8h to download the torrent file
I pre downloaded the ggpk file on a torrent. Now i have a big file named Content.ggk in my game folder along pathofexile.exe, pathofexile64.exe and client.exe

So i am good to go? for speed patching at league start?
I do not know if am ready for SSFHC!!!
I set up the stand alone client yesterday after I read that the Steam file is 12G. That was the last straw for Steam with me and GGG. I think I'll be better off.
"
You can now add Item Filters to your account through the Path of Exile website. When you then log into your game client, no matter where you are logging in from, you will then have access to all of the Item Filters tied to your account (even if you're playing on Console!).

Where I can find this? Or it's not added yet?
How can the steam patch be 12gb and nonsteam 5gb? Is it that compressed and steam can't handle compression?

I'm assuming both version are the same size.
I understand that the league will not start for another 3 hours 15 mins, but will we be able to create a new character in the new league when the servers come back up to be ready for league start?
Cant wait. Good luck and lets hope for a smooth league start!
hypers
Can someone please explain to me why it says 5GB and I'm downloading a 17.66 GB torrent. These numbers do not feel the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info