Sister Cassia in 3.9

Hey guys,

any ideas how to unlock Sister Cassia in the new patch?
Last bumped on May 9, 2020, 1:39:35 PM
I think you mean in standard :-))

I found her in the first new map i played. After finishing i spoke again to her and than she apears in my HO.
"
CallMeSnake wrote:
I think you mean in standard :-))

I found her in the first new map i played. After finishing i spoke again to her and than she apears in my HO.

Thank you! :)
Where is she in the league? Says find her in Act 1 if I try to add her to my hideout. Anyone?
My guess is that's an error; I think she only appears in maps in both challenge and standard. I certainly haven't seen her in 7 acts.
She's in your hideout decorations by default.

I guess they forgot to add her in the acts and just slipped it in as a quick fix.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
She is supposed to appear in maps only (10% chance). Its in the patch notes
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
She's in your hideout decorations by default.

Sure, but that's just the decoration. You have to meet her in game before you can do anything with it. :-)

AFAIK you can only meet her in maps.
Actually, she is not on my decoration ho, and I didn't meet her in act 7!! I tried many maps atm without any luck! I really need to know where I can find her? I have a lot of oils and of course useless without her!
You should not be able to meet her in any of the acts - only in maps.

How many maps have you run? If she appears, on average, in 10% of maps, then there is still a 12% chance to play 20 maps without seeing her and a 4% chance to go 30 maps and not see her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info