Radeon Pro Software Version - 19.30.03.05
Radeon Pro Software Edition - Enterprise
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon Pro 5500M
Memory Size - 8176 MB
Memory Type - GDDR6
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 64 GB
CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz
hi the crashes sais its something related to GPU whrn tane apears or its summoned with button ----

chras says

create shader resource viewexthe gpu instance has been suspended
gpuwill not respond to more comands

an invalid comand passed by the calling aplication
People become 50-60 levels. Well time is the most important the thing about this game if this problem won't be solved this night unfortunately I will quit. I have been waiting so excited for a very long time this made me really upset.
Ryzen 5 3600 + AMD 5700 here.

Three times so far I've "crashed". All of my displays and my mouse, keyboard etc go off. I have to reboot my computer to get it on again. Basically my entire computer goes to sleep.

I've checked temps, I've ran stress tests, and I've played other games. This issue only happens in PoE. Also everything has the newest drivers.

Event viewer just sees it as an unexpected shutdown of system

At least once I crashed when interacting with the league pylon or whatever it is.

It didn't seem like changing video settings from windowed to fullscreen or changing capped fps changed anything. Still crashed. Now after third time I don't want to try again
Last edited by SoftBonez on Dec 13, 2019, 6:01:54 PM
I capped my frames at 60 and the crashes rarely occure.

If i dont cap them i crash nearly always when Tane spawns.
I summon Thane manually before picking the last part(s) as a workaround.
I have tried many different ways to solve this issue at least figure it out but unfortunately every attempt resulted in failure. I am done with this guys good night. My dreams come to naught...

Edit: Couple more desperate tries and still crashing. I stop trying or this game is going to toast my GPU.
Last edited by tpwz95 on Dec 13, 2019, 6:18:31 PM
Having same problem at navila(SP?) amd 7970 card just updated to newest driver. Repeated crash at her in the climb.

Went into amd control panel and turned off any amd specific setting. For me it was Surface format optimization and tessellation. Just go by that part with no crashes... so far.
Had the same issue on 3900x 5700xt with 16 tridentz 3600.
Managed to mitigate it for now by disabling engine multithreading.
Test with about 30 summont of tane, will update if i manage to crash it again. I was seeing crashes consistently with engine multithreading on.
"
weswes666 wrote:
Had the same issue on 3900x 5700xt with 16 tridentz 3600.
Managed to mitigate it for now by disabling engine multithreading.
Test with about 30 summont of tane, will update if i manage to crash it again. I was seeing crashes consistently with engine multithreading on.

Still same, Exile.

Nothing changes with engine multithreading on/off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info