Crashes, 5700 XT AMD Issue?

Radeon 5700 XT crashing constantly here
Same here, 5700xt Power Color, 19.12.1 Driver, crashes started in The Riverways Act 2. Stopped collecting the new fragments and everything seems to be fine.
Note: all act 1 collected the fragments, new master spawn, no problem at all.
Hey

GPU: AMD Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16 GB
Windows 10
Dual-Monitor setup, 75 hz
One is connected with HDMI and one with DP
Playing in Fullscreen mode

GPU DRIVER: 19.11.3 - Adrenaline 2019

First crash was probably shortly after killing Kuduku in A1, guess Tane spawned.
I think I had a few crashes after, but now I am in A2 and whenever I enter the Old Fields, Tane appeares at the entrance and I crash.
(Guess I have to wait until the instance expires.)

About the crash:
Both my screens go black, so the driver crashes.
One time my DP monitor came back alive. After that I unplugged the HDMI cable and put it back in, bringing the second monitor alive. But on the screen on which poe was on I only could see my Desktop, with the POE cursor but I could not click on anything.

I will update my GPU drivers now hoping they themselve are stable and try playing poe again.

Edit:
Updated to 19.12.2 - Adrenaline 2020 and still crash when Tane appears. But now at least after a few seconds both my monitors come back alive from being black. I have the problem descripted above, that I can not use the monitor on which poe was running. (I see the desktop but have the poe mouse). But at least I can kill the poe.exe in the taskmanager.

Edit_2:
Tried Borderless Window mode, this also crashes.
Also after updating to the newest driver and the driver crashes, I kill poe with the taskmanager and for now, after every following start of poe (at least after I force killed it) I get the "Faield to init FMOD system. Error code 51" error in the poe main menu. (Not sure if this exception is related to the driver crash)
Last edited by Haburto on Dec 13, 2019, 8:17:10 PM
Same here with my 5700 xt from Red Devil, crash when Tane appear... For now I just try to kill/finish the campaign without pickup the metamorph loots.
Same issue. Screens go off. Pc freezes. No response on keyboard or anything else. I have to restart the pc manually by the power button. I have a ryzen 5 3600 and a radeon 5700xt. Issue seems to happen when full item Thane spawns.
Last edited by Treleas on Dec 13, 2019, 8:10:13 PM
Also getting this. 5700 XT. Don't know if I get an error because it hard crashed. Both monitors went black and I had to reboot my pc to resolve. Only when the metamorph NPC spawns.
5700XT Saphire Nitro+
Adrenalin :19.12.2
Crash with Tane

2019/12/14 01:18:39 10482250 c1 [CRIT Client 7436] [D3D11] Map: Die GPU-Ger�teinstanz wurde angehalten. Verwenden Sie GetDeviceRemovedReason, um die erforderliche Aktion zu bestimmen.

2019/12/14 01:18:39 10482250 6db [WARN Client 7436] Failed to save minimap: Map: Die GPU-Ger�teinstanz wurde angehalten. Verwenden Sie GetDeviceRemovedReason, um die erforderliche Aktion zu bestimmen.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: Die GPU antwortet auf keine weiteren Befehle mehr. Dies liegt wahrscheinlich daran, dass von einigen anderen Anwendungen ung�ltige Befehle �bermittelt wurden.

Das Ger�t sollte von der aufrufenden Anwendung neu erstellt, und der Vorgang sollte fortgesetzt werden.

)
2019/12/14 01:32:54 ***** LOG FILE OPENING *****
Last edited by CalystoRulez on Dec 13, 2019, 8:59:59 PM
5700 xt, crashing as well at the driver level. Have to restart the entire PC.
Gigabyte 8GB Gaming OC 5700 XT, 3700X latest andrenaline 2020 driver and same as issues above.

Avoiding league mechanic until either GGG or AMD id and patch the issue. Bummer Im really enjoying the mechanic.
Same issue (Radeon R7) with some extra interesting feature: the map of the instance becomes fully revealed after entering it after the crash

https://i.imgur.com/HQEMSou.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info