Crashes, 5700 XT AMD Issue?

3800x + 5700xt

Crashing when Tane spawns. Complete PC lockup and have to restart via power switch. Doesn't crash every time he spawns; I've crashed 4 times and had him spawn about 5 or 6 without crashes.

Skipping the league mechanic entirely until this is fixed which is a bummer because I like it when it works.
Same here when ever i start the league mechanic

GGG please fix this. will be avoiding the mechanic until it is fixed.

please 1 league where there is no crashes would be nice
We have a patch coming out soon which has a potential fix for this.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing!
"
We have a patch coming out soon which has a potential fix for this.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing!

Thank you. Really annoying issue.

Game crashes every 5 minutes or less.

i5-6600
Geoforce 1070
Windows 10 64-bit

Screenshot of the error:

https://imgur.com/a/M9th3zO

Logs:
2019/12/13 20:44:21 937562 c1 [CRIT Client 6280] [D3D11] CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

(GetDeviceRemovedReason: The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.
Same issue. AS Rock 8 GB 5700XT paired with a ryzen 2700x. I was having crashes with the amd radeon driver 19.12.1 and with 19.12.2. The crash turns my screen black, and then I have to restart my pc. My first started at Kuduku. Running past Kuduku only led to crashes in the next area when the goat boss came. I found that not picking up any organs helped; I didn't crash at all when I completely ignored the league mechanic. However, I crashed when I first entered Act 2's town. I'm quitting for the night, but I'll be back tomorrow. Good luck, GGG!
Same crash with Tane autospawn only. Can confirm system did NOT crash pre league and I played quite a bit farming shaper for hideout.

Tried changing PCI setting from 4.0 to 3.0, no change. All up to date drivers.

XFX 5700xt, AMD 5 3600, ASUS TUF Gaming x570 motherboard, new samsung evo pro nvme ssd.

Constant crashing on Tane. In some cases it looked like it was rolling me back too, so might be crashing server?
IGN: Fluffhead, DownwithDisease, FluffyDabz
same here with the same crashes ryzen 3700x 16gb and 5700xt , hope the patch does something
ETA on patch?
IGN: Fluffhead, DownwithDisease, FluffyDabz
Playing with my wife and when i am the instance owner and tane auto spawns it crashes her game. However, if she is the instance owner she will not crash.......

If you are playing in a group try to switch your group leader and have them go into the new zone first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info