Fastest way to get to Conquerers in Standard?

What's the fastest way to get to the new Conquerers bosses in standard?

Can I complete a single T16 like previously and have the Atlas complete again?

And then where do we go from there to get to the new bosses?
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2019, 2:31:11 AM
"
What's the fastest way to get to the new Conquerers bosses in standard?

Can I complete a single T16 like previously and have the Atlas complete again?

And then where do we go from there to get to the new bosses?

1. idk
2. yes but half of your maps remain hidden and T1-5 until you get the stones.

3. i was either lucky or did something right but spawn him at T5 courtyad and then after ~5 in the same region i got my first boss
d:-D*
I did a legacy T16 Pit of the Chimera map and now have 150/154 map completion. However, my quest is stuck at Explore the Atlas and Search for Kirac's brother, so I guess I just do random maps until I find him? There's no indicator on my Atlas or anything as to where he might be.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
"
cloudblade70 wrote:
I did a legacy T16 Pit of the Chimera map and now have 150/154 map completion. However, my quest is stuck at Explore the Atlas and Search for Kirac's brother, so I guess I just do random maps until I find him? There's no indicator on my Atlas or anything as to where he might be.

I have the same issue. Can somebody suggest what should I do now to complete new storyline?
Last edited by drimsan on Dec 14, 2019, 8:28:21 AM
"
drimsan wrote:
"
cloudblade70 wrote:

I have the same issue. Can somebody suggest what should I do now to complete new storyline?

I got 150/154 from a single legacy T16 then went ahead and run a T3 map which spawned Zana and the first worldstone area. Now it's telling me to explore corner areas of the map.

I suggest run low tier maps in every region until you get Zana after map boss kill
"
drimsan wrote:
"
cloudblade70 wrote:

Its appears to be a massive grind, mostly low tier while you unlock the citadels. Then you need to redo the entire atlas bonus as Awakening levels. I did 6 hours and only have 5 watchstones and 3 citadels open. Think im done with this game. Hopefully someone finds a way to cheese this as its not at all fun
"
"
drimsan wrote:
"
cloudblade70 wrote:

Its appears to be a massive grind, mostly low tier while you unlock the citadels. Then you need to redo the entire atlas bonus as Awakening levels. I did 6 hours and only have 5 watchstones and 3 citadels open. Think im done with this game. Hopefully someone finds a way to cheese this as its not at all fun

Ditto on the grind. It will be 50+ hours mapping to get maxed out watchstones. This grind is unreasonable for hamster wheel league players let alone standard players. The entire point of playimg standard is to avoid tedious grinds.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
something must be changed, 6-7 hours gameplay in standard running WHITE maps in 1-2min each and haven't upgraded the atlas to yellow maps yet, so stupid system
Come on boys let's pharm silver coins and level 71 spiked gloves! Fun!
idk what you doing wrong?

i just run a region until Zana (she seems to love T3's though:P), no need for bosskills

then run those corner maps like the quest states until i spawn the dude 2 times (i'd say 5-20 maps/ ) also no bosskilling required.

the talk Kirac, then Zana and she opens portals where you fight the dude
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info