I don't get it

This league confuses me so far.

Is it really just killing things, then choosing 5 things to make a boss, and then killing that boss?

It seems extremely simplistic.

Apparently you can't save a set of organs from one zone to the next.

Just choose the best parts each time.

Does it get anymore sophisticated, or is this it?

No big XP boosts from a large wave of monsters (blight, delve, legion, breach, etc), and the loot appears to be no better than an act boss. There doesn't appear to any kind of puzzle or strategy like betrayal, blight, or even synthesis.

I'm only level 20 - so maybe I haven't gotten the full flavor.

If someone could explain how to maximize rewards in terms of items or experience, that would be lovely.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2019, 11:59:34 PM
This is the worst part of getting moved from general discussion to this forum by mods.

GH&D is where criticism goes to die amongst the filters and 'guides'
it's literally day 1 and you're asking for efficient ways to farm this new league?

And yeah, we've known it's not like Legion in terms of big mob changes. This shouldn't be a surprise.
"
zGnRz wrote:
it's literally day 1 and you're asking for efficient ways to farm this new league?

And yeah, we've known it's not like Legion in terms of big mob changes. This shouldn't be a surprise.

Im confused on day 1.
Ill figure it out in a couple more days, i was curious if it gets more complex. People are at level 70+ and mapping already.

It just doesn't feel rewarding in terms of gear or XP right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info