Delirium Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

so many new orbs can't wait to play my favorite mini game inventory tetris
Lets goooo
When is it going to be changed so that a chest in a delve guarantees a drop? I just died twice going for a deep 'map' node that was behind a wall but when I clicked the 'dusty charts' chest there was nothing. It was the only chest at that node.
(Before you say it it wasn't the fault of the filter, I tried holding <alt> to double-check.)
This isn't the first time I've had this happen after going for particularly dangerous but 'rewarding' nodes in the mine and it really feels like a rip-off. Maybe if you're not going to change it instead of saying 'contains maps' when you mouse over it change it to 'may contain maps'?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Mar 10, 2020, 10:18:11 PM
Hmm.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Just finished reading all the patch notes.

Necromancer is screwed hard in this new league.

KING OF ALL SUMMONERS is kind of half dead now. Wow for some reason that brings me satisfaction.
Last edited by Shaddrak on Mar 10, 2020, 10:42:32 PM
At last, finally XD
What are the new colours (colour codes) for the new colours added to filter?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
All i see here is 299393 things i dont care about and summoner is beeing nerfed again. If u think that makes me or any other summnoner playe4 happy or does trigger us to play that game again you must be insane. But hey, the balance is better now and thats the most imporannt thing in pve games!!!!!

.. Maybe i change my mind when i see a video about the new skills and uniquesi doubt it. Atleast on text that doesnt sound interesting at all.
Last edited by Hurrai KKnD on Mar 10, 2020, 11:28:40 PM
"
DemiDemon wrote:
When is it going to be changed so that a chest in a delve guarantees a drop? I just died twice going for a deep 'map' node that was behind a wall but when I clicked the 'dusty charts' chest there was nothing. It was the only chest at that node.
(Before you say it it wasn't the fault of the filter, I tried holding <alt> to double-check.)
This isn't the first time I've had this happen after going for particularly dangerous but 'rewarding' nodes in the mine and it really feels like a rip-off. Maybe if you're not going to change it instead of saying 'contains maps' when you mouse over it change it to 'may contain maps'?

Alt doesn't override item filters, I think you need to press Z for that.
mostly nerfs with unwanted skills getting a buff, guardians ignored/nerfed, items being largely nerfed, more legacy items go into the junk heap, atlas gets less map drops, bosses get harder without rewards

GJ GGG you just ended yourself
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info