Delirium Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

"
"What? We can't have premium stuff for free in a F2P?
One day some guys are going to ask for developers to work for free because of the love of their job... Or is it already happening?" I prefer to pay 60$ for this game and receive stash tabs for free. "ITS FREE TO PLAY SO STFU" Make it BUY TO PLAY and give us some fking stash tabs. A lot of good games broken cuz devs are so hungry for money.

Lol Yep thats GGG, Devs that are money hungry. If you prefer to pay $60 for the game, then do so. Get a supporter pack. Gets some extremely discounted MTX with it then spend your 550 points on some sick MTX or stash tabs. I'll do you one better. When the money hungry devs do their VERY regular stash tab sale, buy them then.

Also how about you learn to play the game before you make demands of Devs in a game that you haven't even played long enough to earn any notable achievements or reached 90 on a single character. No one wants to listen to a trash new player with trash skills talking trash just cause he is salty about one of the most fair monetisation system of any modern game
Worst notes i've ever seen. All i read is nerfs, nerfs, nerfs.
Dead league.
I am as happy as I am pissed to see new filter options. I like updating my filter, yet I also hate it.
Making a good filter is my main skill in PoE x3
"
zasjfe wrote:
@Bex_GGG

Hey will we ever get 1 premium stash tab or update a current tab to a premium tab so we can actually sell items ?
its supposed to be f2p but with the amount of currency drops/items you kinda force me into paying for additional stashes.
instead of making currency automatically stack(infinite) for everyone you made it into a stash tab for players to pay for something that shouldve been already a feature ingame. i respect the creativity but if i want to support you i will do so no need to make me feel like i am forced to pay for something in order to enjoy the game and not have all tabs full of currency.
with that being said this really pissed me off and i will never put a single cent in this game.. you should have just focused on the cosmetics and treat the stash tabs as something optional not a must that everyone has to buy to enjoy the game and post/sell items.
i saw some players they make a ton of chaos per hour i make like 10-20 chaos in best case because i cant sell items and again i am forced to vendor the items which probably couldve been sold with 1c/2c or so ,also even if i get an expensive item i still cant sell it because i cant just go randomly and pm players hey you wanna buy this?
the ingame trading/selling channels are basically dead no one will buy your item unless is basically free ,i had a blight map lowest price was 25c after 10 minutes of spamming trades channels someone pmed me and wanted to buy it for 16c and i accepted because its better than having the blight map sitting in my inventory..
i might get a lot of hate for this but not everyone was born in a western country with 2000$ + monthly income
with 10$ i have food for the entire week :D i cant really afford right now to spend money on games when i have rent and other things to pay but just so you know even when i will have money to support your game i wont do it for the simple fact that you didnot provide all players with atleast one currency/premium tab/divination card/maps ,players who bought these stash tabs wouldve still buy additional stash tabs anyway so you dont really lose money (this is when stash tabs are optional and not a must as it is right now)

GGG and PoE as freegame is actually pretty generous,they are not perfect whatsoever but the facts they are really open and listen to their playerbase is really rare in this era of gaming,and with that being say I don't feel like they pushed me to buy the tabs or whatever they sell,I love this game this the only game I play for a past 1 years,and the way they do bussines is not threat to player base for example we will have our stash and mtx bring over to POE 2 I mean come on man is there any game dev out there that will do that?

I also not livin in country with 2000$ monthly income,but I wait for the stash tab sale happen,it's affordable I mean tbh if you can't even afford stash tabs on sale day,I think you better work harder rather than playing this game.
Tier 5:
Tropical Island
Tower
Scriptorium
Reef
Marshes
Chateau
Castle Ruins
Canyon
Caldera
Basilica
Atoll
Arid Lake

Tier 6:
Port
Excavation

Tier 7:
Precinct
Burial Chambers

i see what you did there. it only make more sense when i would see the new atlas.
fk archnemesis.
Playing this game makes only sense if you are well payed streamer. For all other people it's waste of time. I have more fun to work overtime earning some money than playing this game (or even reading this patch notes).
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
Playing this game makes only sense if you are well payed streamer. For all other people it's waste of time. I have more fun to work overtime earning some money than playing this game (or even reading this patch notes).

Thanks for the info.
we on that again? the F2P crybabies? If you want purchase to play there are at least 3 arpgs I can think of to waddle you off to. You wont be missed.

"I prefer to just spend 60 bucks and have aaaaall that stuff for free, derp! And I don't care in the meantime what others prefer, derp, and I prefer the devs be forced to make expansions for them to make money, and split the player base and make playable content mandatory payments, derp derp... burp"

You ain't the only ones on the planet. Here is something free for you, if you don't like it you are free to leave.

Now if you think a game deserves 60 bucks off the bat to play rather than be free, then put your money where your mouth is and buy those stash tabs already.

Devs need to get paid for the continued work too, and this is the best arpg monetisation system out there period without interfering with the actual content of the game 1 bit. Everything is cosmetics and convenience with stash tabs.

Grow up. This is the best it gets from payment methods for such a sustained development.
GGG....I think you need to take another look at these notes and try again.

100% unacceptable.

Do you guys even play your own game!?!?

GGG....do you even play your own game!?!?
PS: Not my real player account, just one use for posts n such.
"
zasjfe wrote:
@Bex_GGG

Hey will we ever get 1 premium stash tab or update a current tab to a premium tab so we can actually sell items ?
its supposed to be f2p but with the amount of currency drops/items you kinda force me into paying for additional stashes.
instead of making currency automatically stack(infinite) for everyone you made it into a stash tab for players to pay for something that shouldve been already a feature ingame. i respect the creativity but if i want to support you i will do so no need to make me feel like i am forced to pay for something in order to enjoy the game and not have all tabs full of currency.
with that being said this really pissed me off and i will never put a single cent in this game.. you should have just focused on the cosmetics and treat the stash tabs as something optional not a must that everyone has to buy to enjoy the game and post/sell items.
i saw some players they make a ton of chaos per hour i make like 10-20 chaos in best case because i cant sell items and again i am forced to vendor the items which probably couldve been sold with 1c/2c or so ,also even if i get an expensive item i still cant sell it because i cant just go randomly and pm players hey you wanna buy this?
the ingame trading/selling channels are basically dead no one will buy your item unless is basically free ,i had a blight map lowest price was 25c after 10 minutes of spamming trades channels someone pmed me and wanted to buy it for 16c and i accepted because its better than having the blight map sitting in my inventory..
i might get a lot of hate for this but not everyone was born in a western country with 2000$ + monthly income
with 10$ i have food for the entire week :D i cant really afford right now to spend money on games when i have rent and other things to pay but just so you know even when i will have money to support your game i wont do it for the simple fact that you didnot provide all players with atleast one currency/premium tab/divination card/maps ,players who bought these stash tabs wouldve still buy additional stash tabs anyway so you dont really lose money (this is when stash tabs are optional and not a must as it is right now)

I dont believe shit you are saying. You cant affort a bit of money for stash tabs? Then how can you affort a pc that can run Poe? And good internet connection?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info