Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

cool cool cool
9% increased dmg for power siphon and kinetic blast ... really awsome update ... i was wondering how many hours did it take to up to get that awsome idea ... maybe some flat added dmg per gem lvl next time you'll try to update some gem ... cheers
"
zxkredo wrote:
The first line on kinetic bolt makes wandslinger a bit useless.
Wandslinger is not meant for Kinetic bolt, but for other wand attack skills.
1. Does nerfing HoA 20/20 skill gem from:
"Agony Crawler deals 12% increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have"

to:

"Agony Crawler deals 9% increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have"

mean that on 40 virulences 3.10 Agony Crawler will deal 40 x 3% = 120% reduced damage compared to 3.9

2. Does that mean that one perfectly rolled Circle of Nostalgia (100% increased Agony Crawler damage)

plus one Notable Passive Skill like Ravenous Horde:

Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Minions have 5% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% increased Cast Speed
Minions have 10% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

go down the toilet after the nerf?

I just would like to know if my assumptions are correct?
NICEEEEEEE!
Have to make 3 toons for the new gems ofcourse
"

to:

mean that on 40 virulences 3.10 Agony Crawler will deal 40 x 3% = 120% reduced damage compared to 3.9

2. Does that mean that one perfectly rolled Circle of Nostalgia (100% increased Agony Crawler damage)

It means that you should go for cluster jewels (notables for HoAg are insane, especially +5 to maximum virulence).
O.K. - so we've had some clarification on Spellslinger (nerfed before birth from 15% mana reserved to 20% and support multipliers still DO apply). That's gonna be a BIG chunk of mana res just for 1 spell.
but, what about modifiers to mana reservation on gear or in passive tree? - do those reduce the mana reservation of spellslinger?
If not, I fear Spellslinger will be stillborn.
Can anyone answer that question?
thanks.
"
csisyadam wrote:
Well, in this form, Spellslinger is kinda useless, imo. I mean how could you support a 4-5L spell with Spellslinger? The mana reservation skyrockets so fast with the 20% base.

It can be useful for eg. cursing that doesn't require additional supports. Also can be a nice addition to Poet's Pen, but that's "boring" (and can be expensive).

Ive done some PoB math shennanigans :

6l VD with spellslinger:
-VD>conc. eff.>fire pen.>ele.focus> hypothermia>spellslinger

RESULTING mana reservation is 61.15% . Desecrate + spellslinger is another 20%. That lefts ~19%-20% mana unreserved. Thus, you can grab Blood and Sand for defense or Precision for higher damage (even 20/20 should be easy to have on higher lvl, read lvl85+).

Even without auras ,gear,flasks and shock PoB shows 16k average hit per ball (we can get 48 balls with the setup i made). Also, PoB doesnt have Spellslinger yet, so we are missing spell dmg from it. Ignore the gear or delete it and make your own - cooldown recovery speed on boots and belt is sadly nearly required bcs of spellslingers internal cooldown of 0,5 sec. If you are interested for template, here is PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/3D3jLKQw (necromancer, you can go for low life version later on during league + you can change class to elementalist for life version and grab herald of ash instead of precision and take eldritch battery with reflect immunity,better shock and chill - requires added dmg to attacks on rings/amulet- and life leech from ele dmg).
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"

to:

It means that you should go for cluster jewels (notables for HoAg are insane, especially +5 to maximum virulence).

Exactly!
I also think they only nerfed HoA this way because the new notables are so strong for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info