Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

"
manueloel wrote:
"
WAIT A SECOND!
Spellsinger says that triggered spells have 0.50sec cooldown.That means that even if your wand attacks are faster than that,it won't affect the spell count.So it makes no sense to have attack speed if you play kinetic blast.And it makes no sense that it fires spells after each wand attack

The cooldown can be lowered with cooldown reduction mod from boots and belts. The gem itself has a 19%, lowering the cooldown to 0,4 at gem lvl 20, combine that with 15% from boots and an extra 20% from your belt so the cooldown is 0,23. so the sweet spot should be around 4 attacks per second if my maths are right xD.

are you sure?
when you nerf necro u nerf all the skills ? that hard
totally unfair
"
are you sure?

I'm pretty sure about the cooldown can be lowered, not so sure about my maths. The formula i used for cooldown is (0,50 * 0,54) = 0,27. Then i did 0,50 - 0,27 = 0,23. Then for optimal attacks per second i do 0,23 * 4,3 = 0,99. So again if my maths are right we need something like 4,3 or 4,4 attacks per sec
Last edited by manueloel on Mar 12, 2020, 5:12:11 PM
"
manueloel wrote:
"
are you sure?

I'm pretty sure about the cooldown can be lowered, not so sure about my maths. The formula i used for cooldown is (0,50 * 0,54) = 0,27. Then i did 0,50 - 0,27 = 0,23. Then for optimal attacks per second i do 0,23 * 4,3 = 0,99. So again if my maths are right we need something like 4,3 or 4,4 attacks per sec

i was thinking of doing a kinetic blast Raider for the as and the ms..But i have a feeling that assassin is going to be a better option.What do you think?
"
i was thinking of doing a kinetic blast Raider for the as and the ms..But i have a feeling that assassin is going to be a better option.What do you think?

Well in terms of dps i think assasin is a better option, but if you choose assasin you will need to spend more points in AS, while if you choose raider you will have to invest more points in crit chance (in case you want to go crit), cant tell you whats the best choice because it all depends on how you will build the character. I will go for berserker spellslinger.
Last edited by manueloel on Mar 12, 2020, 5:49:46 PM
how about you guys fix the ping problem only game I have that lags so mush that I cant even play anymore
Nice!
"
manueloel wrote:
"

Well in terms of dps i think assasin is a better option, but if you choose assasin you will need to spend more points in AS, while if you choose raider you will have to invest more points in crit chance (in case you want to go crit), cant tell you whats the best choice because it all depends on how you will build the character. I will go for berserker spellslinger.

the thing is that if you pick raider,you will have to pick nodes for crit+spell crit,while assassin has it all.no?
Just go assassin,you don't need so much attack speed.
NICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info