Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

Why my message above came up 3 times I have no idea lol sorry about that.
100% increased dmg from wand in the spellslinger counts in the wand spell damage or wand physical/elem damage?

confusing.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
"
Vaydra wrote:
Thanks for the L20 info :)

Can we also have the "when we can get them and which classes" info too?

Its in the patch notes.

Why not have it all here for convenience?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
"
Vaydra wrote:
Thanks for the L20 info :)

Can we also have the "when we can get them and which classes" info too?

Its in the patch notes.

Why not have it all here for convenience?

its one click away lol but I hear ya.
What is the base radius for blade blast?
Well thats a disappointment. Blade Blast Does about 50% less base damage then Ethreal Knives and its so hard to scale Physical Damage Spells if you want to keep them pure physical. even with the stacking of AoE explosions cast on crit builds will only average about 5-6 hitting the same target thats only about 130k dps which is really low end build. even with elemental conversion i doubt i will break 400k.
Looks Awesome!! Can't wait!!
Spellslinger - o.k. - WTF - does anyone understand the mana reservation mechanics of this?
"This skill's mana res is the total of mana res of supported skills & cannot be further modified" AND "Mana reservation overide is 20%"
Now, I take the 1st statement as an indicator that reduced mana res nodes on the passive tree or on gear will NOT reduce the mana res of spellslinger - correct? or am I wrong? and the 2nd descriptor of 20% mana res overide I cannot even begin to fathom. I thought the support reserved 15% mana for each active spell skill times their support modifiers, but now I'm not at all sure about that. Is it 20% no matter how many active spell skills are supported times the modifiers, or what? or WHAT ?????
Does anyone have a clue?
GGG - Please Explain.
oh, by the way - GREAT job on the new changes ! (at least it seems so now)
"
Madly500 wrote:
"
Geldorn wrote:
I don't understand Stormbind, so it's a channeling spell that places the runes, and then a second channeling skill that empowers them? That sounds just plain awful and I hope that's not how it actually works.

The video for it looked pretty clean, is it just one channel for both effects? And how would it work with something like totems?

I had the same thought, the skill looks interesting in the video, but I'm afraid that it's going to be super clunky

i'm pretty sure its just a different version of Divine Ire in a sense.
"
Badfox14 wrote:
Spellslinger - o.k. - WTF - does anyone understand the mana reservation mechanics of this?
"This skill's mana res is the total of mana res of supported skills & cannot be further modified" AND "Mana reservation overide is 20%"
Now, I take the 1st statement as an indicator that reduced mana res nodes on the passive tree or on gear will NOT reduce the mana res of spellslinger - correct? or am I wrong? and the 2nd descriptor of 20% mana res overide I cannot even begin to fathom. I thought the support reserved 15% mana for each active spell skill times their support modifiers, but now I'm not at all sure about that. Is it 20% no matter how many active spell skills are supported times the modifiers, or what? or WHAT ?????
Does anyone have a clue?
GGG - Please Explain.
oh, by the way - GREAT job on the new changes ! (at least it seems so now)

The only thing I can get out of it is that each spell that can trigger from it has a 20% reservation, not modified by support gems. If you put in the link 2 gems that can trigger from Spellslinger, then the reservation will be 40%. This is just a guess.

"
Azsguard wrote:
1% change to precision at max level O.o why

It seems a bit misdirection to post the level 20 gems. I am pretty sure Precision got hard nerfed at level 1 because nobody leveled the gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info