Path of Exile: Delirium Launches Soon

So - we can start downloading the patch AFTER the servers are up again via Steam?

or would it make sense to let my PC running during the day to get it asap?

I ask since I know each league there is that massive queue which I would like to avoid as much as possible.
"
exec85 wrote:
So - we can start downloading the patch AFTER the servers are up again via Steam?

or would it make sense to let my PC running during the day to get it asap?

I ask since I know each league there is that massive queue which I would like to avoid as much as possible.

I had so bad experience with the steam version in the past (updates that didn't start automatically, downloading at awfully slow speed even with fiber optics,...) I switched to the stand alone version.
Lol more people need to SEED, wtf is 25kbs download thats gonna take 3 hours.
Also WTF GGG Learn to make a simple file that patches the already existing File!

the overall download should be 1GB no more maybe less not 18gb..
@BEX
Last edited by acidreian on Mar 13, 2020, 4:42:04 AM
"
acidreian wrote:
Also WTF GGG Learn to make a simple file that patches the already existing File!

@BEX

its full of chineese vampire clients who don't seed at all

Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 13, 2020, 5:53:26 AM
"
Sonidox wrote:
"
acidreian wrote:

@BEX

its full of chineese clients who don't seed at all

Go figure of course its a joke to use the torrent!
BEX setting us up for failure.
maybe they will throw something together if you and more people support this topic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fhwm4w/why_cant_we_have_better_patching_system/?
Let's do this exiles, good luck to all.
Will be a great league for everyone
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
acidreian wrote:

Go figure of course its a joke to use the torrent!
BEX setting us up for failure.
maybe they will throw something together if you and more people support this topic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fhwm4w/why_cant_we_have_better_patching_system/?

in my experience from old leagues even with torrent downloaded, patcher gonna download 2-4gb anyway :D so really no worth it
Please make the ingame/filter font bigger than 72 it still feels bad to picking up things on 4k screen.

When the queue will start cause in 3.9 we had the big problems with it.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 13, 2020, 5:44:12 AM
come at me corona virus!
cmon... i was waiting for the torrent to play today , and the size is even bigger than steam , 18 gb is just too much , specially with my poor internet .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info