Path of Exile: Delirium Launches Soon

Can i already start downloading this torrent?
Where do i find the "install" folder????
"
Abdielyj wrote:
Noob question... after unzipping the file, just put it in the \Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile main folder and the launcher will automatically patch from here tomorrow morning?

PS. Torrent speeds are pretty good right now. 6 MBps down, 4 MBps up. Will keep seeding until nighttime.

Bumping this because I have the same question. Are we just unzipping the download and replacing the existing Content.ggpk file in the main folder?
Yay the day is finally here, new league time :) can't wait!
Again boring stupid grind league - where is big QoL and bans for botting???
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Nice !
"
lousypunk wrote:
"
Abdielyj wrote:
Noob question... after unzipping the file, just put it in the \Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile main folder and the launcher will automatically patch from here tomorrow morning?

PS. Torrent speeds are pretty good right now. 6 MBps down, 4 MBps up. Will keep seeding until nighttime.

Bumping this because I have the same question. Are we just unzipping the download and replacing the existing Content.ggpk file in the main folder?

Same question here, will unzipping replace current existing Content.ggpk? Wont it ruin anything in the currently existent client?(why does the new one is smaller btw?~22Gb to current ~29Gb)
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
Last edited by Iaminferno666 on Mar 13, 2020, 9:49:46 AM
"
lousypunk wrote:
"
Abdielyj wrote:

I did it that way, hope its correct.
Guess i will see that when i get back home 15 minutes before start of Delirium
My body is ready!
"
mchotdog33 wrote:
"
clickcus wrote:
Well not the same start for everyone abviously looking at the size for steam version -> what ? why ? 3 times biger !?

i'll need around 10+ hours to dl personnaly.... even if i have a "nice" 50ms latence ig.

Is there a way to export files from steam to go for a non steam version ? Cause i prefer wait arround 4h rather than 10+...

Not a big deal but annoying for sure.

Anyway c't wait (oh wait...) for this league. :)

GL

Curious to know why as well....

sort of, i copped my content.ggpk file from the steam install into the standalone location then ran the standalone. it updated about 200mb.. now im ready to get the 3.5gig push instead of waiting an eternity for steam to download. 12meg connection means i wouldnt be able to play @launch through steam.
The answer is 42.
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
Again boring stupid grind league - where is big QoL and bans for botting???

Are you blind? There's tons of QoL in this patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info