Update on Delirium Server Status

Yeah, if I could play in the South America server where my character doesn't feel like an unresponsive slug, that would be great.

While we are at it, GGG c'mon. What is it with white fog lag?
I just came here today looking for that number. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Any yes - the fog is very much laggy.
this has been a smooth and bug free launch for me this time - unlike the previous leagues where so many things didn't work properly that i just stopped playing after a few days. well done. i hope you can fix whatever problems other players have soon.
"
cgheezey wrote:

i would like to echo an opinion that i've seen discussed in a lot of different places from a lot of different people. i'd love to see an "optimization league" (if you can call it that). no new content, you guys don't have to worry about creating new features or adding anything new to the game for 3 months, and in that time just spend all your resources and all your effort on optimizing the game and fixing the bugs. i crash at least once during most play sessions, but i still play poe because i love the game. a significant effort towards optimization would be insanely beneficial for player retention. your audience would be overcome with joy.

i've switched to SC from HC because of all the unfair deaths related to lag, bugs, rubber banding, etc. i would love to go back to HC if/when the gameplay is optimized.

all of the players want this, but it will NEVER happen.

Ive been playing since abyss 3.1 league and this is by far the worst launch of the league since I play this game. Servers are bad in last 2-3 months but this is just too much I had to post this. Lag spikes everywhere! Please fix
Maaaan, I wonder how smoothly this will runing on my xbox one. Like the friend said above, make a sum up league. A optmization league. As other friend said, I would rather have an atari graph game that works.
The game is sooo unplayable for me right now. Playing out of Ontario and the best server to log in to is 250ms, & the worst is almost 1200ms. I get having DC's and stuff but holy crap!!

It's been like this for the last 7 hours that I've tried to play.

Any update on how some of the server fixes are coming along?
Dear GGG, all good league is sick! Im playing selfcast hierophant and when i switched to (vaal arc, arcanecloak or archmage skills) game start crashing like 5-7 mins on maps. Please fix this!
Keep up the good work GGG. Your effort with updates, quick notice, and care made to this game really put other big name company out there to shame.

POE is the best!
Still unplayable omg GGG whats happening to your game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info