How the Delirium Launch Went

What did you do with the servers, or rather what you didn't do yet?

I played on 20-30 ms on Washington server since the day I started, never more than 100 in worse of times. Now I sit on 200 -450 ms and disconnects, regardless of the hours. I moved back to standard because I could not take the lags and rubberbanding in league, but it is not that much better here either, and I thought that it is the only another shitty implementation of game mechanics.

I like the league mechanic, don't get me wrong, but the whole one shot/ground effect/explosions/after death effects/invisible debuffs nonsense stripped away all the fun for me. It is way overtuned, and when you cope it with shitty servers you have since the launch, I cannot simply enjoy it anymore.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Osarna wrote:
You say you are listening to feedback but you clearly are not.

Time and time again we have raised the issue of visual clutter, one shots, exploding corpses and visuals that kill out FPS yet EVERY league you continue to disregard our issues and implement them.

How about you actually address why you keep putting these things in every league and totally disregarding our feedback?

^ This.

Betryal = OK stuff hurts

Legion = Most RIP'y RANDOM A F one-shot league in PoE history

Metamorph = Nvm, THIS one's somehow worse

Delirium = We've leared nothing.
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz
i said pretty bad lag//bug// cassia is fuk //the league is more deadly then the corona virus ...i give this league start a 2/10
and i didnt even talk about duel
"
Tonst3r wrote:
"
Osarna wrote:
You say you are listening to feedback but you clearly are not.

Time and time again we have raised the issue of visual clutter, one shots, exploding corpses and visuals that kill out FPS yet EVERY league you continue to disregard our issues and implement them.

How about you actually address why you keep putting these things in every league and totally disregarding our feedback?

^ This.

Betryal = OK stuff hurts

Legion = Most RIP'y RANDOM A F one-shot league in PoE history

Metamorph = Nvm, THIS one's somehow worse

Delirium = We've leared nothing.

Did you forget a Sclerosis League?
Eyhmm Synthesis...
This release was the worst one ever!
I don't really know how you have decided to balance delerium mobs, but my gear that easily plows through t16 maps, delete cortex bosses in a matter of seconds etc, can get one shot on a t3 map because I got stuck on a pixel while moving in less then 1 second.

And while simulacrum actually is a very fun idea and good concept, I just have one question, when you get the oriath map layout and the "glacial cascade" like attack alongside with the one that is similiar to redeemer covers literary the entire width of the passage in the map, how are you supposed to play around that? Plus ofc in general the arenas are very small, and the effects of delerium mobs are extremly large, with both stuff like auto targeting missile thats barely visible because grey on grey and the mobs that explode that automaticly teleports to you when dying.

The loot also feels extremly unsatisfying for delerium in maps, way to often its only armour or weapons, also beside simulacrum splinters nothing extra seems to come from map bosses despite being significantly harder (who in red tier maps easily have more hp then cortex somehow, don't know how you thought when making this design choiche).

I could go on with a lot of other stuff that Ive gathered intel on since I reached quite far already, but since the last 3 leagues you have done the same mistakes, sudden one-shots with no telling, loot being underwhelming (except metamorph that was to much loot somehow) I somehow doubt you actually listen to the community feedback on stuff that actually matters.

I appreciate what you did with the sirus fight however. The one feedback point I have is to make his apparition meteor attack more visible during the fighting phase, it kinda strikes out of nowhere as of now with those very small red markers on the ground as the only tell, which can easily be hidden by other arena effects or skills the player is using.

I will though in the end say that this league for sure has the potential to be the best one ever, I really hope you do a revamp Synthesis style since that took Synthesis from being one of the worst leagues to the most enjoyable you've done. Although this time I hope the revamp happens earlier then 1 month into the league like it did for Synthesis.
shitt season, freeze low fps, die from nothing. U need 10000hp to not be oneshoted
The voice phrases are awesome, enemies look cool, the fog should be visible on the mini map where it moves.

Instant-Death enemies spawning randomly or on top of you is an ABSOLUTE no-no for development and game design, its absolute annoying and if you just randomly lag and explode in a league-event and that happens over and over again, you simply wont do it anymore ...

Rewards are ok for the big rewards like uniques, essenses, fossils.
But for just random rare loot you need a ton more to even matter in the slightest.

Dropping the reward at the end on your feets is overall fine.

The dmg reduction enemies get deeper in the fog is CRAZY to a degree it becomes unplayable.
Scaling enemies in the fog is fine, but it has to be done so its still remotely playable.

That the fog chances Bosses is sweet and magic find % and the like should go way up for enemies upgraded by the fog to make it worthwhile doing them.
"
Socratessa wrote:
"
I am seeing a lot of cry babies

So right. And it should give GGG some serious thoughts.
Normally it is 80% / 20% complaints.
This league 20% / 80% complaints. Maybe even more.
So who should they listen to? You have 3 guesses :-)

80& complaints? lol... nice try.
For the first time ever I am struggling to play through acts because without new league mechanics it is boring. And I won't play the new mechanics as Delirium just sucks in every possible way now. Most the other posts have itemised the issues, and I'll just concur with what others have said more eloquently.

0/10 so far is my score for Delirium.
Please, for the love of God, make the enemy skills easier to be seen, its realy impossible to see most of the skills from the mobs, because they are usualy black/white and most of the time, in maps, there is a lot of mobs grouped up,we can't see most of them, i usualy say this to my friends: "if u stop moving in this league, you'r dead, because we can't see where it's coming from". Performance issues we can deal whit,because they can get fixed overtime, but we can't dodge what we can't see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info