Balefire Portal Effect

That clap in the end
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
woooo balefire bane
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
Doesn't even look like a portal lol. Id still buy it though.

This looks like a portal to me
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Just wanted to tell you that I love your game and also the league!!!
GGG how about: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2792156/page/1#p22981433
I don't care. No more money for you. I quit.

Fed up with conquerors and new atlas.
Fed up with last leagues (each time you added more bugs). Clean your core game and stop adding things as though everyone had Nasa computers.
Fed up with still random 6 trials are too long to obtain in SSF.
Fed up with dying all the time in Delirium only because of lags (GPU are made to display those things, so why that fucking game still use mainly CPU cores ?)

Yes, PoE is still the best actual H&S, but I won't play H&S anymore because you pissed me off.

Last edited by Lyonnel on Mar 18, 2020, 7:34:27 AM
Dat Clap at :15 made me spit my coffee all over.
I love it!
"
Lyonnel wrote:

Fed up with last leagues (each time you added more bugs). Clean your core game and stop adding things as though everyone had Nasa computers.
Fed up with dying all the time in Delirium only because of lags (GPU are made to display those things, so why that fucking game still use mainly CPU cores ?)

Yes, PoE is still the best actual H&S, but I won't play H&S anymore because you pissed me off.

This outburst should make you think VERY, GGG.
You hit rock bottom by repeating the same mistakes and losing the main philosophy of a video game ... it must amuse the player.
Here inceve I see pissed people always in greater numbers.

I don't know what to do with mtx of a game that I no longer want to follow.

(sorry for my bad english.... but it is in line with the bad game.)
Slow down the animation a bit :)
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"
Lyonnel wrote:

This outburst should make you think VERY, GGG.
You hit rock bottom by repeating the same mistakes and losing the main philosophy of a video game ... it must amuse the player.
Here inceve I see pissed people always in greater numbers.

I don't know what to do with mtx of a game that I no longer want to follow.

(sorry for my bad english.... but it is in line with the bad game.)

sadly +1 for these.

"it must amuse the player..."

Overly-stretched end game for "gaining" player retention,
mixing the league specific items in an "item focused game" rather then adding/renewing meaningful items.
"Aplha testing" league by league for getting them maybe %10 later in the core game - if they work... oh nwm new league drops them.
Layers of layers of game mechanics for what? 1 splinter out of 2000? It sure spans the completion time but it chops the fun out of it.

i uninstalled "my favorite game" on the first day-map ones i saw the micro-macro shutters, 2-3 seconds long freezes.

I'm not even excited for the next league anymore!

Offensive? wrong forum thread?
Nope!
These are the best feedback a "consumer base" can give you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info