3.10.0d Patch Notes

"
While we continue to improve Path of Exile: Delirium, another batch of fixes have been completed and are currently being tested for deployment. We're keen to deploy the 3.10.0d patch as soon as possible. In the meantime, check out its patch notes.
This is bluff
"
Naitsirt wrote:
"
DemonBlyat wrote:
It's funny.. i read a lot of good improvements
But then i start the game run a few maps and notice:
NOTHING changed
You still can't see sh*t in the mist
Every 2nd delirium pack is still oneshotting you
There are still (almost) no Splinter drops
and the delirium loot itself is still not worth running (imo)

so far worst league in a long while

???? Patch isn't out dude.

it is
Yeah im out , walked on explody ball patch on ground , move away , instadie halv a sec later , 5.7k es in a tier 1 map without damage mods , nothing around except the balls that have not exploded that fast at another time and some few white mobs.

Shitty league , even a fucking kid could have seen this as a mistake.

People have complained about not being able to see anything and on death effects for several years now , and what did you decide to do with the league ??
Enjoying the league so far but looking forward to the coming improvements.
When can you release the Master Mission selection on the Map device that you announced earlier?

No changes about improving visibility & performance during Delirium?

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Fewer maps than intended? I have probably done 100-200 laal areas I have no idea, and the big ZIPPO maps. Come on man, call it like it is...a fix instead of "increased".

But, that being said way to address these issues swiftly...
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Mar 18, 2020, 9:22:47 PM
Glad to see improvements and fixes already being made! Here's hoping we'll get some performance improvements out soon, too! Some of these Delirium things cause the game to freeze up or lag out, and that's no fun at all. :P
"Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working."

I patched the game, are you sure this got fixed? At least the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy? If this got fixed, my dps should have increased but was unchanged after patching. I haven't specc'd into Rampart yet, but will be shortly so can not say anything to that one yet.
I'm sorry but this league has more problems than I have ever seen in 6 years following this game.

You demand too much of yourself, and you demand too much from the players.

I skip this league.

See you and thank you for the past.
Thank you GGG for the dual wield fix!
Selling some legacy items at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781732
Delirium Impale/Attack Speed/Maim 8 passive/2 socket Cluster Jewels at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2810307

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info