3.10.0d Patch Notes

Any progress on the performance issues? The changes don't matter much if you can't even play the game because you literally drop from 200FPS to 0 out of nowhere.
Another patch to 'fix' the issues the 'testers' did not find, during there 'testing'

We're closer to an Alpha now BIOS!!!!
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
i know that it takes time but for me the performance is the big issue, hope this gets sorted pretty quickly i know the team is hard at it!
Plz make splinters drop at the end of delirium with the rewards!
Sorry skipping this league. I don't know what can be done to fix this delirium mechanic but it's not good on several levels. Often the damage just hoses my characters, not fun. Chasing across the map and then back tracking to find any loot, not fun. If I do manage to run up 3-4 levels then what drops? a few essences or perandus coins...yeah sorry gotta pass on that.
Not bad but backtrack is still a big problem.
The sudden lag spike might be a little harder to fix or to figure out the problem. I am still having the lag spikes in Sirus encounters till this league (std).
Please fix the Low Tolerance passive doing literally nothing
I wasn't even thinking about performance problems until I started reading the comments. But now that I'm on the subject...

It is probably a bad idea to increase the mob count before you've fixed performance issues, right?
No bug-fix for Snipe?

RIP GPUs
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info