Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

WTF GGG?

It's so stupid...

You can see already on ebay))
Path of Exile Delirium: Arcane Helmet Key

Why some huckster got it but who really need it only can see "All Out"???
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Last edited by NeoCyberlaw on Mar 26, 2020, 12:47:17 PM
I usually don't post about things like this, but please ... learn from the mistakes made. Either don't do actions like this or do them in a correct manner.

I got the first 3 "to get things" on the list, but the last one (Arcane Helmet) only got me the text "All out" ... Very dissapointing to be honest.

The Arcane Horns, that's even another story ...

Last edited by Pitlord_WW on Mar 26, 2020, 12:38:41 PM
wow thats kinda embarrasing - all out? I started on the first day and on the 4th day, its out!
All out, in the early hours of the morning, it was already out of keys...

Welp, guess that's another "giveaway" where YOU give YOUR TIME away!~ :D
All out? Why is this even possible?
Freyja's Sanctuary HO:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2325484
I signed up for this spam site and then came back 4 days in a row only to see an "all out" message?!? How the fuck do you run out of imaginary video game things?

I don't even want the fucking MTX that bad, I'm just pissed that you scammed me into going to shitty Alienware for 4 days in a row. Lame as.
why GGG and almost all of their "free promos" become a scam? It really doesn't reflect good on you with this scummy moves. I don't even give a rat's a$$ about stupid helmet. It is like you did not even mentioned it in news post that there are only 1000 available. I would not even created an account. Way to piss off your player base GGG. Well freaking done AGAIN.!!
Last edited by aeneaa on Mar 26, 2020, 1:37:15 PM
Охуеть спасибо, захотелось ливнуть из жизни!жепа
Ok GGG.. Signed up for this mess of a website so I could add this into my collection of helmets. Got "All out :(" instead.

Thanks for nothing ╰(*°▽°*)╯
pog
Last edited by Aragos on Aug 13, 2023, 10:43:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info