GGG Development Team on Lockdown

But what of Buffer Underflow?
Tanks to all of you for your work , especially in this difficult moment .To you all out there : Please "Stay at home" ,and follow the rules given by government , even if now they may seem difficult or exaggerated , but that will save your life and that you loved ones , if the virus were to spread as happened in Cina , Italy , etc. Only in this way will be able to defeat this virus .A hug to the whole world ,take care 💚Patrizia from Italy.

"
Ashriel wrote:
I work in IT and helped my company "transition" to voice, video, and WFH just fine in 2 days. Figures you would make this announcement and use the virus as an issue to delay your already-behind work and hide behind it as a convenient excuse to not meet any future projected deadlines. That is literally exactly what I've been expecting to hear from this announcement board. Remember when 4.0 was set for August? And then it became December? And then December became beta? And then Exilecon happened....

You guys are so bad at prioritizing your time, I bet 4.0 gets delayed to 2022 due to these 4 weeks. Way to take advantage of a crisis though.

Dear god dude, please just delete the game and stay away. This shit is everywhere and you are stating they are using it to not work on a game the way you want them to. Please delete and stay away forever. That would be a good thing for all. Please consider doing that for me, thank you sir.
Stay safe GGG team! Thank you for the update about what's going on in your area of the world and I look forward to future updates from the team, no matter how long it takes!
good luck from an Italian player. let's beat the shit of this virus
hoping for the best
That delirium about coronavirus is so terrible. But i like that community that continue to joke about this ("-I got Coronal Leather, im deseased! -RIP"). Plz stay safe and thank you for work. Hello from Russia.
Last edited by Vampiruga on Mar 24, 2020, 1:18:01 AM
also most people that have jobs where they are able to work from home, work with a lot lower efficiency due too there being more distractions and temptations when you are at home. And that is even disregarding the fact that most brains will be wired towards thinking that home = free time, which also exhausts people faster.
"
Ashriel wrote:
I work in IT and helped my company "transition" to voice, video, and WFH just fine in 2 days. Figures you would make this announcement and use the virus as an issue to delay your already-behind work and hide behind it as a convenient excuse to not meet any future projected deadlines. That is literally exactly what I've been expecting to hear from this announcement board. Remember when 4.0 was set for August? And then it became December? And then December became beta? And then Exilecon happened....

You guys are so bad at prioritizing your time, I bet 4.0 gets delayed to 2022 due to these 4 weeks. Way to take advantage of a crisis though.

and by "in IT" you mean a troll-sweatshop.
Thanks! This is an odd request, but would it be possible to release some kind of alpha POE mobile game during lockdown? Quite a few times now I've gone looking for the POE app in the app store. Loving Delirium by the way!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info