GGG Development Team on Lockdown

Stay safe guys. Best of wishes to everybody.
Your well being and health should be your number one priority. This pandemic is global and 1 less person infected is 1 less person we need to worry about. You're not just taking care of yourself, but the entire humankind. Stay safe. Stay home.
Stay Safe and Healthy guys!
"
theGattz wrote:
Look...prioritize health.
Postpone anything big to when it`s ready. Don`t be like Blizz and throw an unfinished product out, or even commercialize it.
Trust me, most of us will understand.
Stay safe people! All the health!

We've had open beta leagues for almost half a decade, and you are saying that now? lmao
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Thank you for the update.

I'm just coming back to PoE after over 6 months of hiatus. I'm very excited to check out Delirium (a single encounter gave me a Karui Ward, a Wanderlust, AND a Tabula Rasa in act 1. I'm gonna motor into maps now!)

As difficult and unbelievably surreal as the spread of COVID-19 has been, I am exceptionally grateful to have my health and some financial security. I wish the same good health and perseverance to everyone on the dev team and my fellow players.

Stay safe, exiles.
"
girng wrote:
"
theGattz wrote:
Look...prioritize health.
Postpone anything big to when it`s ready. Don`t be like Blizz and throw an unfinished product out, or even commercialize it.
Trust me, most of us will understand.
Stay safe people! All the health!

We've had open beta leagues for almost half a decade, and you are saying that now? lmao

Good point. :)) But you can`t compare this (with all it`s flaws) with what B pukes out. + it`s free to play, free to win.
From the NZ news:

"
All non-essential businesses will be closed and everyone will have to stay at home except for solitary exercise and visiting essential services.

Supermarkets will stay open throughout the four-week lockdown and the supply chain will stay running.

Considering that restirctions, the biggest hurdle is to get accomodated to work from home.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
dank - stay healthy!!
Gamer Matter, Stay Healthy, we need you.
Best wishes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info