Get Your Free Thaumaturgy Mystery Box!

was not able to get the box :/ is there anything in particular I need to do?

.... nevermind I was just lost in the menu jajjaja sorry
Last edited by Rickthorz on Mar 31, 2020, 3:09:53 AM
Sorry, I'm a bit new to the game. How to I access the courtesy Thaumaturgy Mystery Box from the in-game shop?

Thank you
Last edited by kethen on Mar 31, 2020, 4:47:44 AM
"
Artish26 wrote:
I have not received one :(

@Artish26 Appears you have already opened your free mystery box, would you check your in-game microtransaction for any new skill gem effects?

"
kethen wrote:
Sorry, I'm a bit new to the game. How to I access the courtesy Thaumaturgy Mystery Box from the in-game shop?

Thank you

@kethen Would you check if you may have possibly received a Hideout decoration at all? You should be able to do so using the edit feature while your character is in your in-game hideout.
i did not recive any box either and my account is old
Unfortunately I have not gotten anything either. Going to my Microtransaction Stash it says "You have no microtransactions to display. Click below to buy some from our shop."
I actually just bought Stash Tabs but I never got to see the free Box. Appreciate your support, stay safe!
Gracias
thanks!
Странно сделал все по инструкции открыл магазин, несколько раз нажал кнопку M? После этого нажал кнопку N в поисках коробки по прежнему нету ничего, каждый день с момента этой акции и ничего...
thanks for that.
THANK YOU FOR THE FREE BOX. EVEN I DDINT KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT YET

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info