3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

Lockdown Notable:
* Immune to Poison
* 100% increased GGG productivity
* much patch
* more notes
Last edited by xmesaj2 on Mar 25, 2020, 12:50:05 PM
Good to see your team fixed that delirium bug that making the rewards not appear from time to time, that one was pretty irritating.
Good to see you working on the visibility of delirium content.
Next time please try to get in the mind of a gamer before releasing such a hard to see effect.
We want to move from pack to pack as fast as possible.
Making the entire ground,effects and colour of monsters grey should have ringed some bells while you were developing it.
I have rarely laughed so much at patch notes xD

I especially loved these:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Delirium Volatile monsters now have a charge-up animation before they explode, rather than exploding immediately when contacted.
Fixed a bug where the "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage" stat on the Low Tolerance Cluster Jewel notable did not work.
Eye Hatcheries created by Metamorph bosses no longer create damaging ground impacts each time they take damage.
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the Sawblades thrown by Truth Extractors bounced forever.

(and all the instance crashes)

Thank you so much for an entertaining post :)

(and wow, Delirium must be quite the horror-circus)

Also, +1 to nerfing Sirus, hard.
Player numbers are plummeting.
Damn thats impressive lads
"Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding."

Maybe you should have made maps more rewarding? Like seriously, WTF.
Lmaooo

Btw russian ddoss we are trying to fix it
Sweet !!
Bad Seed
Please nerf Sirus.
man the deliriun is really bad u cant get loot cause u die to mobs exploding/ things u cant see and u need go back to get the loot the extra time u give is useless... this is my 6th league and the worst league by far
Last edited by Mokurp on Mar 25, 2020, 3:46:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info