3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding.

Pls no. It's the only thing because i came back to PoE again. Don't like maps and the game in general.
100% map completion is now possible. POGGERS
Too bad it's worthless. LUL
I really want to play again (with as much obsession as my past leagues) because GGG seems to have done a very good job to make their game feels good,but the build diversity is just sad now, if not summoner, it's cyclone. other than that you need much more investment to survive the mechanics, this league is somewhat unenjoyable. :/
Zero mention of the Brand Recall + multi-threading crash that affects not only the player using brand recall but anyone they are partied with...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"
Flinche wrote:
"Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding."

Maybe you should have made maps more rewarding? Like seriously, WTF.

Maps are good if you have the currency to invest in delirium orbs.

So, they tried to make maps "hard" for streamers that will continue to farm like crazy without any sort of problem, while making said maps worthless for 90% of other players.

The Delirium mechanic is pointless, too much risk for 0 reward. I came back to play after 7 years and I enjoyed Metamorph. Delirium is, sadly, just pointless.

Ty anyway for your work, GGG.
Last edited by zaknafeyn1989 on Mar 26, 2020, 7:05:48 AM
Hi there. I've been playing this game for years, and honestly, I dont know what are you thinking GGG guys...

This is BY FAR the worse league I've ever played. What's the point on making delirium to spam explosive invulnerable mobs (with almost identical skins to the normal delirium mobs) behind you, being one shotted all the time while kiting and fighting the enemies? What sense makes that exp tax permanently on endgame............. You killed 80% of doable builds, the most of us dont die with anything but those mobs (clearing endgame maps, blighted ones, abysses, breaches, metamorphs...) So, what's the upside of that mechanic? You have to rush the map to get the "juicy" loot, and then u need to watch everywhere but the enemies in front of you searching for the explosive mobs, and then once the delirium has ended, u need to walk back to get the loot? DUDES WTF!!!!!!!!
What's the point on adding passive clusters that make u unable to reach the core life-es-dmg nodes on your buid? Seriously, large notable clusters with 12 nodes? C'mon guys...this doesnt make any sense.

Love this game so much, but please...
when does this patch take effect?
I love getting league mechanic rewards deleted on constrictor maps, just rushed my balls off for 5/3/1, only have rewards dropped between constrictor phases, can't wait for this league to get out of alpha testing. All Bosses on maps should permanently stop FOG movement so you can kill bosses that have 5min worth of intermissions, words can't describe what a disappointment this league is, from top to bottom there's almost nothing done right. Every day I'm finding more ways to dislike this league and its mechanics and patches are barely fixing it, I think next league I'll play, I'll wait a month for them to actually make league viable and just maybe enjoyable, given its alpha/beta testing have been done.
Sick!
"
Flinche wrote:
"Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding."

Maybe you should have made maps more rewarding? Like seriously, WTF.

Another FAIL by GGG to ignore the community and nerf another good thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info