Delirium: Creating the Strange Voice

"
Aeon42 wrote:
TBH, on this league, this lesser trickster god is only good thing about this league. Otherwise its unfinished bugfest. Thank god I can play something else.

Why lesser trickster god you might ask?

Well, during acts, on map with Ralakesh, he calls Ralakesh his brother.

Somehow I feel conflicted about this.
I wanna know more, yet I hope i wont have to see likes of his ever again, because now i have that voice and character connected with one of buggiest and worst leagues so far. (Literally League mechanic that isnt made for this game).

I don't think The Voice is a God. Sin already confirmed that apart of himself, only Kitava and Innocence are the Gods that remained in the world.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Thank you, GGG, for putting supreme effort into the well versed and thought out voices for each league and extended lore.
Just wanted to add to those who thank you for this:

"
We had to be careful not to make light of mental illness, as it's a serious matter that many people suffer from. We also wanted to make sure that those suffering from mental illness didn't feel further harmed by some of the voice lines. To that end, not long before launch, we removed a few that we felt might be a little too harsh, even for Path of Exile.

As someone who's dealt with pretty severe mental illness my whole adult life, and having quite a few friends who also struggle with various mental illnesses, this means a lot. There are plenty of easy and lazy ways to be edgy and disturbing, but it takes creativity and imagination coupled with empathy for your players when you make efforts like this.
More hymns for Cassia when?
So since I am not going to finish it all, who is the voice that keeps on annoying me during gameplay.
is any way to stop this voice?
Cool
I absolutely love Delirium and the Strange Voice. The acting / feel of it in the game is really great.
Wanted to dump my view on the take of not beeing to harsh with the lines. I don't think you're at GGG are responsible for anything and no content needs to be cut even though there are lines where I think they are not beneficial to hear depending on my mood(mixed personality disorder(ICD 10 F61) and severe depression). Only an on-off option to either disable the voice or specific lines could be great as a little QoL thing.

Lines that sometimes feel weired while I m having a loop of thoughts

I also don't feel actively harmed, cant describe it perfectly
"
Everything you have done has only made things worse.

"
You are the cause of great misery.

"
They are using you. Everyone is simply using you.

"
No one knows your name. No one but me.

But in most cases, it's just fun rushing through that river of madness and when I'm playing with the resonating shrine, the "Overpower, overrun, overcome." textline kicks positvely in as well :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info