3.10.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

Arcane helmet promo was a scam
"
btawoa wrote:
"
I see salty little kids on these forums always talking about how bad this league is. If they don't like it, go back to pacman. We don't need to hear you whine and cry because you don't get your way.

Ya. Who cares what the community thinks about your game. That's a great approach. You would make a great CEO.

The problem is that it isn't necessarily what "the community" thinks. People are often too quick to speak for others - I've started avoiding Reddit because it has become an awful, toxic, whiny place.

I don't speak for anyone else here, but I have two 90+ characters and have done all content so far. I wish they hadn't pulled those "too harsh" lines but understand why they did. I really like the grimdark atmosphere the lore sets up and I have been enjoying the stress and frantic pace of Delirium. When I started dying a lot, I rebuilt and pushed further. When I started dying again, I rebuilt and pushed further. I have spent more regrets and crafted more items and jewels this league than in any league to date, and I didn't realize I wasn't enjoying the league until someone on the forum told me how awful Delirium is.

GGG, I'm not a white knight. There are a ton of bugs, some of them long standing, that need to be fixed. That said, thank you for constantly listening and pushing new content.
Last edited by Ironsmurf on Mar 26, 2020, 6:03:04 PM
I do not know what was changed performance wise, but I had zero performance issues before, and now my fps is dropping constantly all the time when I engage with any event or a monster group..
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
League mechanic is officially irrelevant in terms of difficulty...
So, PROMISED FIXED IN THAT PATCH, WHEN?
WHEN?
WHEN?
WHEN?
WHEN?
Though I only farmed harbour bridge for a small amount of time, I do have to say it shouldn't be nerfed. I've been running maps to get my completion and none of the delirium portals get much higher than 4 because they awkwardly phase off the screen. Kind of kills the mechanic in its entirety. Hopefully you guys find a better way of making it work, like extend the time before it leaves or remove the timer altogether.
"
btawoa wrote:
"
I see salty little kids on these forums always talking about how bad this league is. If they don't like it, go back to pacman. We don't need to hear you whine and cry because you don't get your way.

Ya. Who cares what the community thinks about your game. That's a great approach. You would make a great CEO.

You aren't 'the community', or even a representative of it, merely one member of it. Don't act like you speak for all of us.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 26, 2020, 6:44:49 PM
The last "performance" fix you did was so awful that I felt compelled to speak on the forums about it.

This is the opposite. "A small adjustment that will further increase performance"? This was a *massive* improvement for me.

Thank you!
Hey GGG, could you please fix the green circle at the bottom of the map device? For example. You can't click on the ground beside the green circle (it is a weird square). However you can click between the activate button and the atlas button. The art doesn't match the clicking.

Thank you!
Cool league, nice challenges. Old player coming back, is being a blast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info