3.10.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Hilranger wrote:
as a SINGLE voice only of the ever large PoE community. This patch has been baaaaad news FOR ME. Over 1000 ms lag consistently and freezes with >500 ms lag with disconnections galore. Its become almost unplayable and the league mechanic impossible.

Love where we are going, but don't enjoy where we are now.

Please help if possible.

This note is for me and my play alone. I'm a single voice in this very behemoth "community".

<3 to all trolls and kool-aid drinkers,
Just me.

Got a similar problem , with huge lag spikes and rubberbanding. LOve some of the adjustments, but sadly seems something is not working well on the new patch at least for me. Wasn't having problems before, so i hope you guys can fix whatever it is.

pog
Low tolerance is still not working :(.
Nothing but failed instances since this new update. Game is unplayable for the first time in two years at this time. :(
Amazing
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Last edited by Gooddes on Mar 26, 2020, 9:54:36 PM
"
I dont know what changes were made to the files as far as directory but i seem to be having issues with the textures loading ranging from armor skins not loading to campaign mobs being invisible and hideout textures taking about 10 minutes to finally load this was not an issue i had before the patch anyone else having this issue?

Exact same issue after 3.10.1. Mobs not loading, immense lag, Hideout took about 8 minutes to load, and then after playing through 2 different areas (fighting invisible mobs to boot), still didn't have half of my currency tab, none of my equipped item skins, and none of my skill gem skins in a stash tab were loaded nor visible. Played this morning, ran great. Played just now, barely playable. 4 of us pretty much all gave up for tonight. Please fix.
"
nathlar wrote:
"
Hilranger wrote:
as a SINGLE voice only of the ever large PoE community. This patch has been baaaaad news FOR ME. Over 1000 ms lag consistently and freezes with >500 ms lag with disconnections galore. Its become almost unplayable and the league mechanic impossible.

Love where we are going, but don't enjoy where we are now.

Please help if possible.

This note is for me and my play alone. I'm a single voice in this very behemoth "community".

<3 to all trolls and kool-aid drinkers,
Just me.

Got a similar problem , with huge lag spikes and rubberbanding. LOve some of the adjustments, but sadly seems something is not working well on the new patch at least for me. Wasn't having problems before, so i hope you guys can fix whatever it is.

same over here, its extremely dangerous to do Delirium now.
any small packs of mobs will cause whole game to lag & freeze like 2-3sec, cant do anything but hope my character to somehow survive during that period....
yup. terrible performance AGAIN since this patch. armor, ho, etc. only blacked out, terrible lag spikes for every new mob, etc. ...
Will give this a go. Hope it pans out. Love the game, but I'm not going to continue with invisible one-shots if doesn't.

Edit...

Post. Then read the comments. Performance was bad before the patch. If worse, the lag will kill me. Did this to me a few times before the patch.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Mar 26, 2020, 11:12:08 PM
"
I see salty little kids on these forums always talking about how bad this league is. If they don't like it, go back to pacman. We don't need to hear you whine and cry because you don't get your way.

And how long have You been playing this game??
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info