3.10.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Heavy backtracking.....
Still no Auction House.....
Still laggy as fuck.....

Still a terrible Dev team focus solely on MTX

GGG MONEY COMPANY

ROFL , says the freeloader. you have literally no clue about either the game or the devs whatsoever LOL. GTFO of here and go play some runescape.
Thanks guys, glad dual wield and other bugs were fixed.
Leap slam is still an issue, seeing numerous reports of peeps getting "stuck" in objects and having same experience myself and seems worse now.
Getting stuck "IN" bosses now, so if ye could check that out would be great.
Stay safe.
please fix server ping and long texture loads as it is impossible to play I am playing on the California server. thanks GGG
"
slindimasq wrote:
Cant login into game after patch 3.10.1 without crashing out
Uninstalled and reinstalld the entire game played a few maps in a group and again same issue cannot login back without being kicked out or crashed out please help.underlockdown and poe helps me to pass the time Thank you
please make the bomb from delirium more visible! we always die because of the bad animation and visual effect
I'm bum with the Harbour-Bridge nerd......... I just wanna easy life!
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
"
Heavy backtracking.....
Still no Auction House.....
Still laggy as fuck.....

Still a terrible Dev team focus solely on MTX

GGG MONEY COMPANY

ROFL , says the freeloader. you have literally no clue about either the game or the devs whatsoever LOL. GTFO of here and go play some runescape.

You do know that the validity of an opinion or criticism isn't contingent on the amount of money you have/given/donated, correct?

Backtracking is a problem.

An AH, or at least a version of one, would solve many, if not most, of the problems with trading as it is basically cancer most times.

And given the numerous overlapping visual effects at any given moment, it does make the game laggy even for very high end PCs designed specifically for gaming.

I'll disagree with him on the terrible Dev team, they've created the best ARPG out there and are the current standard bearers in the genre.

And even with that in mind they've done at least one thing that is questionable in regard to their ethics of no "p2w" with stash tabs. You have to be deliberately obtuse to suggest, especially now, that it's "pay for convenience." In a game where time is the most valuable currency, tabs save you a lot of it, allow you to make your character better, faster and translates to progress. Do a race to Uber Elder where one guy has the 4 standard tabs and the other has 100 including the special tabs and, assuming equal skill level, I can say with near certainty which will win.

So, can I on the basis of you accomplishing nothing in Hardcore say your opinion on the game in any regard is invalid, or would you rather have it be on the merits of what you're saying?

Also, you might be surprised to know that many people have purchased quite a bit without having purchased a supporter pack so it wouldn't show up on the forums. I've purchased hundreds of dollars of stash tabs before I ever bought a supporter pack. So... hard to imagine where you haven't failed in your analysis.

You're welcome for the free education. Enjoy your quarantine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info