New Microtransactions

The nine tale is great but 36€ dam it’s and entire game on it’s own.

edit:

the stigian raise spectre is less stigian than the arcane one.. lol
but well done.
Last edited by rickyar4 on Mar 30, 2020, 8:12:22 AM
I expected more from the nine-tailed fox, as a fan of the ranobé, something less black, more white or orange, plus a more elaborate model, and this model really looks more like a werewolf, and too big, and this werewolf looks much better than werewolf from poe 2 (it will just be ridiculous when it will be possible in reality to compare these two models, why did they allow it? I don’t understand) a terrible werewolf in poe 2) , this fox does not have such an elongated muzzle as it should supposedly be, a uniform movement of the tails, and its paws are too large -resemble some kind of human hands, like the whole model. generally 1 out of 10, in terms of culture, they must be agile and quick, but it reminds a fat pig , orgh... the pig turned out good, who drew it at all? lower his salary
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Mar 30, 2020, 5:19:58 AM
New generation of pets incoming.. :) Nice one.
I want that fox so much even though taxes spiked... Beautiful work. WISHLIST IT IS!
9 tailed Fox? It's wolf not fox. :(
the 9 tails is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
$36, come on, wtf
Wow, that fox is amazing, great work.
Please a cuter version of the fox (and also for spectres and zombies). We already have so many 'dark options'.
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 30, 2020, 5:01:39 AM
SRS really needs a Summon Raging Toucan. Surely Celestial Cat Soulrend proves meme MTX sell.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info