Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

[–]Bex_GGG[S] 37 points 11 days ago*
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!
Edit: There's a bug where Purposeful Harbinger applies to enemy auras. That is getting fixed.
Edit 2: I don't know why the comment was deleted but it was referring to herald notables.

No offense to Bex as its not her responsibility to make game decisions, but I'd like to hear from someone who has decision making power into the aura things being changed mid-league. Why would you allow/have the community manager say something and then do the opposite? It could be argued that the statement followed by the opposite course of action is a "bad faith" action on the part of GGG.

If the mechanics involved were too strong, let us know, then do like Bex said and fix it next league. Headhunter has been around for years and aside from it being harder to get a hold of it is conscientiously kept in league after league.
If its somehow breaking the foundations of code in the game also let us know, and make the changes needed to maintain a playable game, and provide some form of compensation aside from
"I'm really sorry about that. I understand how much it would suck to invest into this and then have it taken away through no fault of your own - especially if you were given the official go ahead."

What is GGG going to do for the community who spent time and invested money into builds that they were told would continue to function as they were (until next league)? How are you going to make this up to us? How are you going to be able to show us that we will be able to believe what you say?
"
MaxEXA wrote:
"
vio wrote:
about time and the right decision.

was about to quit the league cause it's not fair to other players that some few are allowed to abuse bugs while others struggle with the league mechanic.

Waaah others are having fun with a build I am not playing pls nerf ggg or I will quit. What a cry baby :D

i read that you invested alot of currency and lost. that's bad of course.

also their statement of first announcing to lettting it go and then turning around 100% is a questionable move.

it hopefully returns the career of the reddit community manager back to a ggg community manager.

---

they can't do a deadly league where 80% of players struggle and then let players dominate the game who just happened to posess a 40c item (solitice vigil).

that's unfair to those 80% or more of players and it's fatal to the game.

who cares if the top 5% quit? right, the top 5%.
but it would be worse for the game if half the 80% quit cause they're demotivated
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I dont give a fuck m8, fix ur lame performance.
Big Nerf on 1. April? Thats like the biggest joke you ever made.
SO, nerfing the 0.1% of "hard playing player" (i don't care much imo but...) is OK NEED TO PATCH ASAP
(Just because some people care about virtual non existing rank in a PVE game were first 100 rush is already done, who cares is some got an OP character... i doesn't prevent them to play... while there is so much other things bugged)

BUT:

- the full league is backtracking stupidly after each map NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Bosses like Sirius are bugged as hell, NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Cluster Jewels are almost not dropping after T10 or 90+ (like 1 per 30maps, that my ratio this last entire week) NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Splinter drop are bugged as hell (I can get 35+ in a T8 BEach/Strand whatever T8-9 nice layout + Alva BUT i can get 2 Splinter on a T14 Juiced full Clean like Phantasmagoria (with +5 from 3 Alva here when i had 15+ on 3 Alva on my T8 Beach, yep this is true and posted on screen...) NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- New Bosses are stupid DPS check with full regain of life in a 2 meters arena filled with deadly void, another nice design which make some build unable to do the content. NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Some people still have bricked Atlas with bug on watchstones and Conquerors no Spawning NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Delirium Effect, (AoE, ice spikes, mobs exploding and such) stay stuck in Maps and in the Simulcranum making the Simulcranum heavily loaded with crap on the ground and hard to read (since its allready a 2meters wide beautifully reused area....) NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Having 500+ pages of stashin standard with a "delete all" button on each NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

Do you even care about people bug reporting ingame and with screens on your own forums instead of just reddit ?

This is bad priority for the league.... gutting 0.1% people enjoying "too much" the game to let the 99.9% gutted by bugs way more penalising.

Last edited by Bakudan on Mar 31, 2020, 3:15:21 AM
Thank you GGG.
I heavily disagree with the choice to punish all the players who have invested in this mechanic this league. I'm not even playing it myself but why should they lose all that time and currency investment, not to mention punishing the creativity that went into even thinking about putting these builds together.

You introduced new mechanics to the game, and players went about finding the most efficient way to optimize those mechanics. At the end of the day players have the choice to chase or not chase these super expensive builds, that's part of the player experience, but it's taken away from your playerbase when you start dictating how the game can and cannot be played.

Please stop pandering to all the self-righteous assholes showing up in these comments and Reddit. It's getting ridiculous how many hoops they can make you guys jump through.
"
Bakudan wrote:
SO, nerfing the 0.1% of "hard playing player" (i don't care much imo but...) is OK NEED TO PATCH ASAP
(Just because some people care about virtual non existing rank in a PVE game were first 100 rush is already done, who cares is some got an OP character... i doesn't prevent them to play... while there is so much other things bugged)

BUT:

- the full league is backtracking stupidly after each map NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Bosses like Sirius are bugged as hell, NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Cluster Jewels are almost not dropping after T10 or 90+ (like 1 per 30maps, that my ratio this last entire week) NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Splinter drop are bugged as hell (I can get 35+ in a T8 BEach/Strand whatever T8-9 nice layout + Alva BUT i can get 2 Splinter on a T14 Juiced full Clean like Phantasmagoria (with +5 from 3 Alva here when i had 15+ on 3 Alva on my T8 Beach, yep this is true and posted on screen...) NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- New Bosses are stupid DPS check with full regain of life in a 2 meters arena filled with deadly void, another nice design which make some build unable to do the content. NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

- Some people still have bricked Atlas with bug on watchstones and Conquerors no Spawning NO NEED TO PATCH ITS FINE

This is bad priority for the league.... gutting 0.1% people enjoying "too much" the game to let the 99.9% gutted by bugs way more penalising.

lmao

"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
Sweet, destroy this shit. I can afford the build but i decided not to buy a single piece. Hahahahaha i even sold some voices gems yesterday.

this
i made some good profit of those mad guys
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by moonmidnight on Mar 31, 2020, 3:09:03 AM
Sweet, destroy this shit. I can afford the build but i decided not to buy a single piece. Hahahahaha i even sold some voices gems yesterday.
good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info