PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon

"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

"
mrpibadi wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league! -Bex Reddit 1 day ago.

i came here to laugh at you
"
Mondaysoon wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:
LOL, I've just went through this post and the previous one announcing that they've fucked up and lied to their community and guess what?!
95% of people who kiss ggg's ass for the nerf have under 12 challenges and 95% of those who find it ludicrous have more than 20 :)
That says a lot. Go ahead and remove all of the expensive items that require grind in favor of noobs, become diablo 3 basically.

Best thing I've read all day.
GGG doesn't seem to play their own game, testing is inefficient. Insane shit goes live, we point it out. GGG says its fine. Then reddit and forums cry about it. GGG nerfs it. Reddit and forums players who don't even reach red maps complain about stuff they don't understand or doesn't affect them and decide what I can play. Cool.

Not hard to get a lot of challenges done when you're playing literally the strongest build to ever exist in PoE lol.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
thanks!
"
Zsaign wrote:
Why is my aura build getting nerfed because Purposeful Harbinger exists? Why is Replenishing Presence also being changed mid league?

because... u need ask the streamer who created the sirus kill video while he stand in the clouds ;)

or the other one who made the cluster jewel "exploit" public
Im already switching to archemage unleash arc, because its still absurdly busted, you may have won this battle GGG, but there are other busted cluster notables as well, and as long as you let us keep stacking them, Ill just keep exploiting them, and there is nothing you can do about it! muahahahahaha

well technically you could...but please.....let this be your only mid league nerf....thaaaaaaaaaaanks!
"
Im already switching to archemage unleash arc, because its still absurdly busted, you may have won this battle GGG, but there are other busted cluster notables as well, and as long as you let us keep stacking them, Ill just keep exploiting them, and there is nothing you can do about it! muahahahahaha

well technically you could...but please.....let this be your only mid league nerf....thaaaaaaaaaaanks!

Its kay there are no bugs involved, enjoy your build.
"

IDK, stuff like Archmage unleash Arc is crazy strong but at least it's not "literally shouldn't work" levels of good.

It's cool you're taking the fix with stride though. Lots of people don't have the sensibility to roll with the hits. Props!
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
1) Well, that's it for me. It was fun for most of the 6 1/2 years. But this action was EVERYTHING you normally stood for. Which made me love you and why I supported with nearly 4 digits over the years.

2) To all the whiners, it is not even about nerfing shit, they did that all the time over the years. It is about them GOING BACK ON THEIR WORD. How fucking hard is that to understand? [Removed by Support]

3) Also it is really classy to laugh about the misery of other people. Keep it up guys! No wonder the world goes to shit everywhere. With people like you in it.

4) And btw I don't care what you wanna call me now, I don't even "cry". I am just utterly disappointed in GGG. I don't care about that build. I have enough good games on backlog. The second point why I don't care... why would I have any interest in the opinion of some retard on the internet, that is just bad at everything and needs to increase his little self-esteem by laughing about others.

PS this was pretty tame, but calling those idiots scum might be ban worthy... whatever, you can all report me. Since I don't play anymore, I don't care about a ban. Have fun!
Last edited by Sarah on Mar 31, 2020, 7:43:25 PM
Arcane Cloak fix.
I'm so happy!
It's so easy for people to laugh at the misery of others nowadays :D

Actually, scratch that. People have been doing it forever especially since they're not the ones being affected for the time and investment that was wasted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info