3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
I`m almost done with league with only few delve nodes to 40/40.

I wanted to try this OP build just for fun, even knowing it will be gutted and wasted >2 mirrors on it and I regret nothing. Yes it is broken, yes it is OP. You can stand in Sirus storm and Shaper beam. Who to blame - hmm noone except lack of testing before releasing new content, but after all we are testers too ;P

TBH it felt like cheating and it will make anybody burnout in few days, I almost wanted to vomit after tailwind haste speeds in maps, my eyes started to hurt :D It was fun to feel immortal like gluttony delve guys, but that was enough. I still feel bad for semi-new guys investing in build and being not aware of situation but hey, it is what it is..

The only question is. FPS where? FPS when?

<3

Just ligue befor with 2 mirors investment mana guardian rf/crowler was same lvl of broken. For just like 7-8 ligues its was not fixed in any way. New build can run fast and use any almsot any skil. Wow.
"
Zsaign wrote:
Why is my aura build getting nerfed because Purposeful Harbinger exists? Why is Replenishing Presence also being changed mid league?

Your aura build is getting nerfed because your AdelDoesClusterJewels guardian account that is obviously abusing what they are nerfing. I mean, your entire character is 100% why they are nerfing this... why are you even acting confused about this? Do you think its completely reasonable for your character to do the absolute 100% most damage, while being completely immune to all damage?

Are people REALLY this dense?
"
"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon

16 challenges completed but has the OP build for who knows how many exalts :D. I have an idea where your money went and it was not for MTX :D

Tyr open stream path of math and you will know how to make 2 miror a week without even open maps. But you just wanna blame RMT cose you ahve no idea how game works.
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

Bricking peoples builds mid league is very harsh. Some of these items are very very expensive and to spend this much time and currency farming these items for them to get nerfed like this is just horrible game balancing by you GGG.

Not impressed with these changes...

I guess i can save my money and wont have to buy any more supporter packs if this is the new way GGG plans on doing things.
Last edited by Kustum989 on Mar 31, 2020, 8:55:25 PM
"
RaElent wrote:
"
sanba wrote:
PLESE stop talking abt NERF OP BUILD

EHERE MY OPTIMIZATION?????

FIX BUGS Frizz

FPS FPS FPS!!!

why im play CoD warbzone 60 + fps BUT POE 0-30 ???

WTF???

ur optimisation in 2.9 fill free to roll back time and play actully good game. They not even make ligal option for turn off shadows cose Cris sayd "I really dont give a fk, they will give me some money next ligue anyway, why shoud i care"

) iam stop play in 3.0 bcs my fps has bcm 40+- and i gone ^((

10 pathces and no result? OMG GGG what u doing?! WHY?

sersl prvsly PATCH 3.10F vell done! 60 STABLE FPS but no longer ( 3.10C and crash ALL again! 0-30 FPS now and always lagout/

AND no one WOrd aboun FIX it! NICi work GGG nice///
[Removed by Support]
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"
Zsaign wrote:
Why is my aura build getting nerfed because Purposeful Harbinger exists? Why is Replenishing Presence also being changed mid league?

Your aura build is getting nerfed because your AdelDoesClusterJewels guardian account that is obviously abusing what they are nerfing. I mean, your entire character is 100% why they are nerfing this... why are you even acting confused about this? Do you think its completely reasonable for your character to do the absolute 100% most damage, while being completely immune to all damage?

Are people REALLY this dense?

Are people REALLY this dense? Good qustion, cose you cant be immune to dmg anymore. Its just insane taky.. but you will never make a good build cose you dont plaing game.
Totally reasonable nerf, would be great if it was alittle bit earlier. Great job, just ignore whiners. Hate players, which want to clear all content with single press of button.
IGN: Rngrofl
"
RaElent wrote:

Just ligue befor with 2 mirors investment mana guardian rf/crowler was same lvl of broken. For just like 7-8 ligues its was not fixed in any way. New build can run fast and use any almsot any skil. Wow.

It was not. It was pretty strong, had very much ES. However it was limited to a couple of skills to deal damage. The mapclear was not the best and while being a good bosser it was still not the fastest bosser. That current OP built can stand in Awakener storms without even seeing the ES changing one bit. It has more damage than the build you are mentioning while you can decided what skill to play. Having more decisions makes you clear maps a lot faster and kill bosses a lot faster too. The old guardian was too strong yes and it got nerved a little late but that new built is just over the top broken.
"
Rngrofl wrote:
Totally reasonable nerf, would be great if it was alittle bit earlier. Great job, just ignore whiners. Hate players, which want to clear all content with single press of button.

HeadhunterAutist
Level 100 Slayer
Hardcore League
HH Cyclone
Hate players, which want to clear all content with single press of button.
AHAHAhahaahahahahaahaha
KEKW
how its fills to hate urself?
Cool, when will you be upgrading your servers to join this century?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info