3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

My previous comment was removed due to being needlessly negative so I will try again:

Thank you so much GGG for wasting hundreds of hours worth of gameplay and thousands of mirrors off the economy.

You are an awesome and a competent developer that deserves nothing less than Developer of the Century award for all the awesome changes you constantly amaze us with. I will make sure to buy the next 480 USD supporter back as soon as it hits.

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 31, 2020, 9:53:50 PM
"
MaxEXA wrote:
My previous comment was removed due to being needlessly negative so I will try again:

Thank you so much GGG for wasting hundreds of hours worth of gameplay and thousands of mirrors off the economy. You are an awesome and a competent developer that deserves nothing less than Developer of the century for all the awesome changes you constantly amaze us with. I will make sure to buy the next 480 USD supporter back as soon as it hits.

lol
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
This spring i can feel the salt in the air and some covid :D
"
MaxEXA wrote:

Thank you so much GGG for wasting hundreds of hours worth of gameplay and thousands of mirrors off the economy.

You are an awesome and a competent developer that deserves nothing less than Developer of the Century award for all the awesome changes you constantly amaze us with. I will make sure to buy the next 480 USD supporter back as soon as it hits.

Stop abusing broken builds. :)
"
Bi_Phantom wrote:
Well. i didn't played broken guardian, didn't abuse solstice and other stuff, didnt lost tons of Ex by investment in this build, i was just having fun while duo delving with regular aurabot with herald stacking mechanic and still got rekt by nerfs.
Feels amazing(no), nothing else to say.
I can imagine fixes about things which shouldnt be aura. But auras from YOUR skills is killing even possibility to play with aurabot -(

It only says that it will affect auras from skills, it does no where state that it need to be YOUR auras, unless i am misreading something?

The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you"

you still get all the juice from aura bots, unchanged.
Last edited by skuller06451 on Mar 31, 2020, 10:01:09 PM
"
Krouton04 wrote:
I guess the league is ending sooner that I expected.

That will force me to play other games for whom I never have the time.

Thx for your poor management and lack of professionalism GGG.

I hope 3.11 will be less laggy, and finished on release time.

But most important test your game !
Like that you won't have to break new mechanics you just added and ruin economy of a part of the player base.

lmao

The salt here is even better than reddit.
Last edited by Nallrad on Mar 31, 2020, 10:01:53 PM
"
skuller06451 wrote:
"
Bi_Phantom wrote:
Well. i didn't played broken guardian, didn't abuse solstice and other stuff, didnt lost tons of Ex by investment in this build, i was just having fun while duo delving with regular aurabot with herald stacking mechanic and still got rekt by nerfs.
Feels amazing(no), nothing else to say.
I can imagine fixes about things which shouldnt be aura. But auras from YOUR skills is killing even possibility to play with aurabot -(

It only says that it will affect auras from skills, it does no where state that it need to be YOUR auras, unless i am misreading something?

The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you"

you still get all the juice from aura bots, unchanged.

All sources of "x% increased Effect of Auras on you" now instead grant "x% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on you".

Is herald stacking works only for auras FROM your character or not?
I understand this like you can stack only YOUR auras

Would be cool if someone smart and experienced will explain this to me
Last edited by Bi_Phantom on Mar 31, 2020, 10:04:00 PM
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

While it does completely suck. Tell me it is in any way not broken to have a nearly immortal character with upwards of 300k ES, that destroys all content in a game that has a currency system and trade market. It's one thing to make a powerful and viable build. It is another thing to turn on God Mode and afk. We aren't talking about a Blight League strength stacking minion build here.
"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:
Everyone who is complaining about the change to Purposeful Harbinger: It won't be god-levels of broken, it will still be VERY strong.

And every single quote people have cited of Chris or Bex, about not making mid-league changes, has been worded basically in that "we are not going to do it unless it is REALLY a big problem from a design perspective". Clearly, this managed to check that box, even if direct wording beforehand implied it hadn't, clearly something more surfaced. And for all we know, it could have been something that could have lead to unintended, negative, impacts to the game client or servers. Things we will never known specifically.

If ending a broken-beyond-belief build ends your fun in the league, that is likely a loss GGG is prepared to take, for the integrity of their game. When there is ONE build, one singular mechanic, that stands to such extreme leaps and bounds above all others, it does need to be curbed, and even if it is against the general development philosophy, sometimes exceptions have to be made. Sorry if you were on the wrong side of this decision, cause you hopped onto a broken-as-hell build the moment it started getting super-strong and noticed, and blew all your currency.

100%. I do feel sorry for those people, but come the fuck on... anything that is that Godlike needs to be fixed and everyone knows why. From what I've seen it's still absurdly strong so people can stop acting like it doesn't work at all. Having one build that is a bit better than everything else is one thing, but having one build that is the equivalent of enabling 3rd party hacks is another.
"
Fixed a bug where the displayed amount of Life that you had could become out of sync with the actual amount of Life that you had, causing it to appear as though you were not at full life. This could commonly occur when using Blood Rage.

you´ve found the bug, great news!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info