3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

Thank you GGG!
"
DontKillTeal wrote:
As much as I wanted a fix/nerf to aura stacking, I would rather have you keep your word. This is going to hurt your image as a very legit company in my eyes.

I don't like the way you throw a herald sale to make profit from the hype, give people confidence, and after selling you proceed to shit on our trust.

It's not an unusual procedure, its just that you CLEARLY stated you wouldn't change this.

With another passive node, herald stacking can still net you 750% increased damage.

Please stop complaining because they only want it "kind of OP" instead of "REALLY OP" as though "trust" has anything to do with it. lol.

People should have known that if it started becoming a thing that they were going to have to fix it sooner rather than later. 2 weeks into the league and people are steamrolling all content with a flawed-language passive node, so yeah, they changed it.
"
With another passive node, herald stacking can still net you 750% increased damage.

Please stop complaining because they only want it "kind of OP" instead of "REALLY OP" as though "trust" has anything to do with it. lol.

People should have known that if it started becoming a thing that they were going to have to fix it sooner rather than later. 2 weeks into the league and people are steamrolling all content with a flawed-language passive node, so yeah, they changed it.

bro ur litteraly playing archmage, shut up
"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:
Everyone who is complaining about the change to Purposeful Harbinger: It won't be god-levels of broken, it will still be VERY strong.

And every single quote people have cited of Chris or Bex, about not making mid-league changes, has been worded basically in that "we are not going to do it unless it is REALLY a big problem from a design perspective". Clearly, this managed to check that box, even if direct wording beforehand implied it hadn't, clearly something more surfaced. And for all we know, it could have been something that could have lead to unintended, negative, impacts to the game client or servers. Things we will never known specifically.

If ending a broken-beyond-belief build ends your fun in the league, that is likely a loss GGG is prepared to take, for the integrity of their game. When there is ONE build, one singular mechanic, that stands to such extreme leaps and bounds above all others, it does need to be curbed, and even if it is against the general development philosophy, sometimes exceptions have to be made. Sorry if you were on the wrong side of this decision, cause you hopped onto a broken-as-hell build the moment it started getting super-strong and noticed, and blew all your currency.

People cry... but it was a good choice because even some flasks are "auras" and Divination Distillate with all the buffs? Like 400rarity with 60quant for "free"? ...hell, no way they could let this go on for all the league!
It is a good change and the build will be still very strong.
Waaait a minute... You want to tell me that rigwalds curse has been bugged all this time?
"
Our Trade API is currently under very high load, and a lot of this load appears to be due to third-party programs that are not respecting reasonable rate-limits. In addition to our ongoing work on Trade API performance, we are also temporarily rate-limiting or blocking programs that are spamming our API with too many requests too quickly. This should provide better performance for users making a reasonable number of requests.

SAFADOS!
Last edited by IgueraDX on Mar 31, 2020, 11:54:28 PM
"
kramuti wrote:
The amount of whining over a broken mechanic is so fun to read.
If you didn't see this coming, then you are either blind, or clueless or both. Enjoy bathing in your own tears.

Would you kindly ask yourself: are these broken mechanic cause by the player base or GGG? Yes I know this is a free to play game, but that doesn't mean we the player should be game tester.

I do agree it should be nerf/fix with aura from items but not right after it was Bex herself confirmed that's legit till league end. That gave player a big green light to invest their time and in game currency for a over power (By GGG) but also super costly build.

And I don't agree that player follow GGG's green light and trying out new builds to be call abusive.

Feels bad for those who only bought the MTX with the idea of playing this build. Eh evolve or perish I guess. Hang in there Exiles.
Absolutely broken things should be adjusted mid-league or it hurts the game even more, end of story.

Btw: Bex never confirmed anything, read again.
Last edited by Hans_Rudi on Apr 1, 2020, 12:31:35 AM
"Conquerors can no longer spawn in a region if you already have their Watchstone from that Region. This only applies until you can access Sirus, Awakener of Worlds."

W....T....F...... Clearly this is April fools joke. lol.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Apr 1, 2020, 12:35:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info