Updated Base Types in Path of Exile: Harvest

So you guys just made the blank base just the old 20% quality bases. So lazy.
Last edited by Ryzara on Jun 18, 2020, 12:15:22 AM
hey guys, does anybody know if you have to use an divine orb on weapons to get the new base stats and thus rerolling the item? (in standard obviously)
Last edited by YohAsakurá on Jun 18, 2020, 12:27:03 AM
"
Casie0046 wrote:
Please nerf selfcurse

"if you gain Hexproof, you'll immediately remove any curses on you" it's already been nerfed
i'm curious about the impact this will have on existing items too... will the base values automatically be applied or will they use a legacy approach
Gotta say, with all the hype they were talking about base type reworks for two handers, all of them seem pretty much the same. Only a few of the late game weapons go new implicates. People do use the early game weapons and it feels good in that early game to feel the difference between, say, and axe and a sword more then just "one is slightly more accurate and the other does slightly more damage". Sigh... oh well, just free 20% quality of old bases as new starting point I guess and some interesting choices in the late late game.
Last edited by godpuncher on Jun 18, 2020, 12:43:58 AM
"
YohAsakurá wrote:
hey guys, does anybody know if you have to use an divine orb on weapons to get the new base stats and thus rerolling the item? (in standard obviously)
Divine is for explicit mods, you'd have to use blessed orbs to reroll if you do have to reroll, either way it shouldn't be a problem considering how unappreciated blessed orbs are
"
Junebirds wrote:
"
YohAsakurá wrote:
Divine is for explicit mods, you'd have to use blessed orbs to reroll if you do have to reroll, either way it shouldn't be a problem considering how unappreciated blessed orbs are

Blessed orbs is for implicit mods, not sure why you think it will work here... we are talking about base stats.

I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
None of this matters really. All hail herald stack!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
We see lvl/dmg/attack speed/req.

Where are the crit values boyys ?
IGN: _Arcbaby_
Last edited by meloxx on Jun 18, 2020, 1:27:56 AM
Well hello there vaal axe.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info