Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

I'll probably give it a try, and the rewards are worth it, but wow, this league mechanic looks like a massive chore.
"
Yahira wrote:
"
So correct me if I am wrong but there is no crafting option related to minions?

Yea and No .. besides, minions don't need any craft buffs XD

You can craft armor and weapon mods through sacrifice onto rings, amulets etc.. so if you have minion mods on them... indirect minion craft ,)

So if I get a body armour with +1 to max zombies I can now craft that onto rings , amulet and belts?
Sounds semi-promising, at the same time tho, that one word "disappear" is equivalent to hearing "work for nothing" which doesn't sound reassuring.

If the mechanic is anything like Harvest Moon it'll be fun and addicting.

The way it was explained tho, it sounds like a chore with little to no reward.
"
"
Yahira wrote:
"
So correct me if I am wrong but there is no crafting option related to minions?

Yea and No .. besides, minions don't need any craft buffs XD

You can craft armor and weapon mods through sacrifice onto rings, amulets etc.. so if you have minion mods on them... indirect minion craft ,)

So if I get a body armour with +1 to max zombies I can now craft that onto rings , amulet and belts?

i wish i could roll for minion modifiers on items just saying.
So for people who think this is complicated or even hard to understand, are you sure you should be using a PC? Maybe coloring book would be more suitable for your capabilities?
Last edited by Prapic on Jun 19, 2020, 2:29:59 PM
Now thats a well done guide GGG. Well done.
<*)))><
All right, in POE Tier 1 is always the best choice expect when it comes to harvest league.... -_-! . What about the stupid names, can't use numbers and simple attribute description ?

And the other points seems not that much well designed either. I guess it will be like synthesis except the craft is better explained but there is not the coolest mecanics (ever !) embeded. Depending on bugs numbers, it might get close to bestiary league ...
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Jun 19, 2020, 2:52:06 PM
I want Synthesis back... This is another crafting league and people will hate it as Synthesis, so why don't give us Synthesis. I loved running memories and idea was great.
Smile! <3
the explanation on the original post, or lack of thereof, is useless in actually using anything. i've thrown out pylon, dispensers, ect... i have no actual idea if anything is where it should be, or honestly, is even connected and working. if you're going to make this this complicated, a better walk through on "what" exactly to do, would be nice
Forgive the expression, but the bloom is definitely off this particular league mechanic. As others have pointed out (a) it is a tedious chore (much like real gardening!), (b) there is no real instructions or tutorial for how to construct these gardens properly, and (c) the garden itself has all these levels and irregular shapes that make placing gardens efficiently even more of a chore than stringing pylons all over the place.

Frankly, it's the tile-placement mechanic of Synthesis in rubber boots. Which in the right context could be enticing, But I Digress™.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info