Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

So you made a "remove a random life modifier" but not a "mana" one?

Discrimination.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Did they nerf the augment modifier. I must have had a dozen levelling but the past 3 days I have bought like 600 seeds and haven't gotten it once. It's a 1 in 8 chance. How is that even possible.
I left the harvesting area to get back to my map and what I was working on. When I finally got back to the harvest area, the lifeforce from my "harvest," which I hadn't spent, was gone. Is this what happens after a period of time?

Also - I'm having inconsistent results with connecting collectors to storage. Right now I've got a virtually full collector that isn't dumping into storage. I've tried cancelling the connection, then reconnecting, and it just isn't working. Likewise, when I was trying to connect a different collector to a storage unit, it took around 30 tries. I used the same connections over and over.
Well after nerfing the droprates to hell it's pretty much useless. I mean .. the linking one used to have a like 50% droprate and now it's about ZERO. Sure I may be unlucky but after another 100 blue seeds it cant be anywhere useful anymore. Especially, I've yet to see a 6-link one anyway. Saw about 10 times 5-link pre-nerf. Countless 3+4-links.
And yes .. I dont play 24/7 .. a 6-link was all I hoped for =/
POE turned a bit too crafting-heavy anyway.
You guys must be really hating Eternity Shroud that you had to specify "normal, magic or rare item" with the "add influence" craft...
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Yupp, i am done with this League.
Fuck this.

Really loved Storm Brand last League... had a blast.
Ofc it has been nerfed to shit.

And this League there are no good builds.
The current League Mechanic is is a mayor Lackluster.

I am going to Play Red Dead2.
And next Week Death stranding.

GGG should really reconsider how they manage things.
Catering only to the Top 0.01% of Players is not a good Business Model.
It's all cool but why there's no "Minion"/"Gem" seed?

Just destroyed a pretty damn good item with orb of annulment .----------.

And one more thing that makes me sad: traders are afk. Can't get more Essences of Horror. Don't want to sit and spam each and every person to buy something. This game became really boring.

Gave away all items to the friend and left this RNG nonsense
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Last edited by NickIAm on Jul 19, 2020, 1:15:15 PM
This information should be in the game in the help panel. No one want to come out of the game to refer to this info. Put it at the top so as soon as you start the game a person can see what that particular league mechanic is about. There is mention of the league mechanic in the help tab but it's essentially useless.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Never knew gardening to be this fun.
miss you so much dear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info