Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

Tasty
Waiting for somebody to break it down for super casuals like me. Or maybe develop a cheatsheet.

Just for some reason cannot seem to get my head around all the crafting, slams, scours, limiting gem skill levels (CWDT, Blood rage etc) to maximise.
geesus christ. another league where you need an offline guide to participate. can you guys just balance skills and make something fun without adding 5785663 new currency items and recipes for the top 1% to craft.

joly shit quit outthinking yourselves.

make gameplay fun with decent drops - not all this bullshit currency trading league shit
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Jun 18, 2020, 9:26:24 PM
I already can hear the moaning of beginner who're starting with 3.11
RIP
"
Dinol6874 wrote:
I already can hear the moaning of beginner who're starting with 3.11
RIP

i can allready feel the jizzing of the no lifer pro gamers that have all day to farm and mess with this bs crafting crap. whatever happened to finding loot? nothing drops in this game but dogshit
POG pink
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Can we bring notes to the exam?
Wow this is amazing.
This can't be used on Influenced, Synthesised, or Fractured items... So how this will break the game!?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Yeah, this looks like fun.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info