Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

Looks very nice actually. Quite a bit more interested in this mechanic then before.
Unsure and hesitant, but ready to Play and try it out
Hil
<3
Plea to GGG: Please do not change any of these recipes or their weightings after launch. Change them before if you must.

The turbo farmers are going to be speed rolling hundreds of items on day 1-2 and everyone else is going to take some time to catch up. You can see the recipes and you know how this is going to change the game forever. Don't ruin it like you did in Metamorph.
All these [Removed by Support] saying its confusing and complicated wtf. You plant seeds then craft on an item what's not to get.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 18, 2020, 10:07:59 PM
Remember when chasing 40 different types of ghosts was a new league mechanic. How far we have come.

Finally a league I won't even bother mapping in.
Is this the league where exalting maps will become a legit strat :D
Well some of these are crazy exciting and some having me outright scratching my head wondering "what is the intention of this I'm missing?"
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
very curious about what are Lures??
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Tier 4 Vivid Scalefruit Allows you to give an item a Synthesised implicit modifier when Harvested

Synthesise an item, giving random Synthesised implicits. Cannot be used on Unique, Influenced, Synthesised or Fractured items

The top line says it will only give one implicit, but the only craft in that category implies it can hit more than that. Which one is true here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info