Harvest Boss Kill Event - What You Need To Know

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
quit this hc ssf race shit ggg. make it widely available for regular players too.

What is challenging and how it shows skill of doing that in trade league, also possible to do it in party, or not being punished for mistakes like in hardcore. first HCSSF makes a lot of sense, killing it with your own bodies or doing it with carry is not challenging and don't show skill of player.
"Players can only enter once per character" why not account, some gonna just speedrun throught acts with new character (without doing labs or map progression), also carried by carry with lvl 2 twink, (or if it works like alva, than act 10 runner), becasue u can set up garden for yours new character as progression is per account.
The conditions of the challenge seem like GGG trying to show us SSF HC will be playable and fun with this new craft system.
No thanks, still...
GGG, please clarify: You say "within the first week", and you also say "by the 29th of July". These two deadlines are not the same.

Which one is correct?
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
quit this hc ssf race shit ggg. make it widely available for regular players too.

You know there's 2 laptops, one for SSFHC, and one for all the other versions, even saying the group map owner gets the kill. So technically you could get a laptop from group kill, but it goes to the map owner originally. This can happen in Standard Harvest league.

Learn to READ please...
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Nobody cares about Softcore RMT'ers.
Why do standard ssf/trade players have as many chances as hardcore? Way to motivate people to play hc ...
10 people only? there goes my chance of winning cause my luck is the worst.
(GGG employees are not eligible for prizes.)

why did u guys needed to specify that?
I new in the game so, can you use buffs or exp bonus in Hardcode? if you can this is to much pay to win...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info