The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

I always read the mtx post. And i always find it funny everyone saying its a scam but people just keep buying them.
When i see someone run around with a full combined set of the newest mystery box set I always wonder how much they spend on it.
Value of the box is all over the place. there is 14 rare items at 20% drop rate and 12 common and uncommon the odd's is very much against you getting the rare you want. i also find it funny they say you atleast get your value back.

spoiler you don't. base cosmetic has 0 value for most people 0 point even the 30 point pet is a miss since a when you can buy it in the shop sooner or later it will be on a discount and you payed more than it's worth then.

the cloak's this time is a huge miss for me is is basically one of the origin cloaks with updated physic and the chance to upgrade it.please just update the old items and the normal armor sets the ones monsters drop.
Any cosmetic you open more than 2 of also has basically 0 value. 1 for upgrading and one for spare to use as a alternative if you like the base theme. And those that cant be upgraded has 0 value after the 1st. Very few people need more than 2 only people that would want it is those that hate swapping cosmetic between characters.and base cosmetics if you like those(pets also fall here since you can use them as such if you don't want them to follow you)

the boxes pray on people that dont like to leave incomplete sets. they get a few spend 3000+ points(300$+) trying to get the rest of the sets in the end they don't get it then they go and buy it when it is added to the shop.

the sad part in all of this is unless if a law is issued that make this illegal GGG most likely get their money in man hours back with in the 1st few hours with how much i suspect some people is spending to rng into full set's.
This is some of the Mystery Boxes among the better ones.
Some of the items here are top notch.
But I will not, as usual, waste all my Points for this Box.
Spent around 2k points and I didn't get any body armour sadly but I learned a lesson I guess :)

I got the following mtx from my experiment of more than 70 boxes:

So I was able to convert to pandemonium the following stuff:
-wings
-helmet
-hood
-boots
-gloves
-footprints

And that's it, I received a lot of hideout mtx.
Last edited by BlueKagu on Jun 22, 2020, 6:14:10 PM
132 mystery boxes
4 Angelic Wings
Nn Demonic Wings
No Angelic Weapon Effect

WTFFFFFF
So the combined versions are no longer exclusive for the active time period of these packs? What about the ould mystery boxes ... can you now combine them and get the exclusive versions retrospectively?
We really need a MTX trading system, I'm done with all those duplicates.
"
b4timert wrote:
I always read the mtx post. And i always find it funny everyone saying its a scam but people just keep buying them.
When i see someone run around with a full combined set of the newest mystery box set I always wonder how much they spend on it.
Value of the box is all over the place. there is 14 rare items at 20% drop rate and 12 common and uncommon the odd's is very much against you getting the rare you want. i also find it funny they say you atleast get your value back.

spoiler you don't. base cosmetic has 0 value for most people 0 point even the 30 point pet is a miss since a when you can buy it in the shop sooner or later it will be on a discount and you payed more than it's worth then.

the cloak's this time is a huge miss for me is is basically one of the origin cloaks with updated physic and the chance to upgrade it.please just update the old items and the normal armor sets the ones monsters drop.
Any cosmetic you open more than 2 of also has basically 0 value. 1 for upgrading and one for spare to use as a alternative if you like the base theme. And those that cant be upgraded has 0 value after the 1st. Very few people need more than 2 only people that would want it is those that hate swapping cosmetic between characters.and base cosmetics if you like those(pets also fall here since you can use them as such if you don't want them to follow you)

the boxes pray on people that dont like to leave incomplete sets. they get a few spend 3000+ points(300$+) trying to get the rest of the sets in the end they don't get it then they go and buy it when it is added to the shop.

the sad part in all of this is unless if a law is issued that make this illegal GGG most likely get their money in man hours back with in the 1st few hours with how much i suspect some people is spending to rng into full set's.

Didn't they change it already that you can buy "even the combined sets" after the league?
"
keeknr wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:

Didn't they change it already that you can buy "even the combined sets" after the league?

as far as im aware you can always combine them and you can and have been able to buy the combined sets since the sin/innocence pack(the 1st one as far as im aware) that is why i said there is very little value past the 2nd copy of a mtx
"
keeknr wrote:
So the combined versions are no longer exclusive for the active time period of these packs? What about the ould mystery boxes ... can you now combine them and get the exclusive versions retrospectively?

Hiya,

The combined armour sets which are able to be received from combining armour pieces or sets from Mystery Boxes are not exclusive, you are still able to combine these. :) Additionally, if the Mystery Box has been removed and its contents added to the store you are able to buy the individual sets or the combined set on their own (for example the Black and White Armour Pack)

Apologies for any confusion caused!
I feel like GGG should make a system where when you open like a certain amount of mystery boxes it will guarantee to give you a random item from the mystery box that you do not have. The rates were horrible or I am just that unlucky. Most I have spent on mystery boxes this league. Getting dupes left and right and this is by far the best looking mystery box ever but wasn't worth for amount I spent on it lol. Maybe bring back the option to combine dupes.
Last edited by BeBlahBlah on Jun 23, 2020, 1:15:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info