The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

I just got Demonic Flame Dash Effect twice, I'll never spend points on mystery boxes never again. What a waste.
I have one question. Why "Angelic Bow Skin" and not "Angelic Bow an Quiver"? We have "Dragon Hunter Bow and Quiver" in the game shop. Will I be able to use "Angelic Bow Skin" and "Dragon Hunter Quiver" if I buy "Dragon Hunter Bow and Quiver" and "Angelic Bow Skin"?

@Natalia_GGG Please response me on this question.
Last edited by henryk5pio on Jul 1, 2020, 3:39:51 PM
Those demonic decorations are some of the coolest I've seen in a long time. Especially the demonic curios decoration with the moving demonic circle and the hand holding a demonic eye. Those look amazing
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
If you are ready to spend 2000+ coins(200$+) for one normal set, so that with a 50% chance to collect a set, then this is for you) (6 sets for sale).
For me, this is an extremely unprofitable investment with such a random.

But I admit, I'm a little passionate and I want it, but the experience of opening more than 100 past boxes dissuades me.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 8, 2020, 8:11:40 AM
"
I just got Demonic Flame Dash Effect twice, I'll never spend points on mystery boxes never again. What a waste.

It's almost like that's the entire concept of lootboxes -- gambling. That's why I'm just waiting until I can purchase them directly and remove the stupid RNG factor.
Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Jul 8, 2020, 11:03:28 AM
I hope that GGG will increase the size of the Pandemonium Wings on the shadow, It looks way too small for him. Other than that the Pandemonium MTX looks great!
Last edited by Olorandir on Jul 11, 2020, 4:26:48 PM
I hope they fix the Demonic Weapon Bug. It's just kind of weird having a floating orb far from the weapon itself :D
Last edited by replayre on Jul 12, 2020, 10:32:50 PM
Well done, especially the Demonic Curios looks great!
If only there is a solution for duplicated things.
The dupe rate seems a bit extreme with these boxes - is something off? I have 5x of the same angelic boots, a whole Kentucky Derby worth of these damn horses, moths, and multiple sets of these building supplies...what gives? All I wanted was a couple of the demonic pieces and after 25 boxes I'm out...only two decent items.

This doesn't feel like a gamble it feels like a full on ripoff - done with these boxes. I can just wait and buy what I want for less. My own fault - but hopefully this note dissuades someone else from wasting their time and money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info